f_3 on Tue, 29 Feb 2000 02:14:22 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> resignation of the "beast"

just a short one:
Haider resigned, but thats certainly no reason to start partying yet.
The odd coalition-government stays in place .
Haider pretends to concentrate on his job in the province
a  smart move, he hopes to  dim the national and international heat
to prepare his path to the Austrian presidency
Meanwhile he's conferencing with danish and hungarian nationalists
and keeps pulling the strings in Vienna.