nettime-br-bounces on Fri, 8 Jul 2011 05:28:20 +0200 (CEST)

Os resultados do seus comandos de email

Os resultados do seu comando por email são fornecidos abaixo. Anexados
na mensagem original.

- Não processados:
    I take up a position of HR manager in a large multinational company.
    Our company takes an active part in the life of its subsidiaries, for instance:
    \ real estate
    \ founding and abatement of enterprises
    \ private undertaking service
    \ etc.
    We need a person to fill the vacant position of a regional manager in Europe:
    - rate of salary 2.400 EURO + bonus
    - part-time employment
    - optimal timetable
    If you would like to work with our company, please give us with your contact information so we could be able to contact you: Rhoda@totaljoblists.net
    Be informed! Candidates from Europe are needed only!
    Please mention to us your name and telephone Number so our manager could contact you, ask the required questions and answer yours.

- Feito.
--- Begin Message ---
Salute!

I take up a position of HR manager in a large multinational company.

Our company takes an active part in the life of its subsidiaries, for instance:
\ real estate
\ founding and abatement of enterprises
\ private undertaking service
\ etc.

We need a person to fill the vacant position of a regional manager in Europe:
- rate of salary 2.400 EURO + bonus
- part-time employment
- optimal timetable

If you would like to work with our company, please give us with your contact information so we could be able to contact you: Rhoda@totaljoblists.net

Be informed! Candidates from Europe are needed only!

Please mention to us your name and telephone Number so our manager could contact you, ask the required questions and answer yours.

--- End Message ---