Mr. patrick kahyiter on Wed, 5 Mar 2003 05:48:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] BUSINESS OFFER

From: Mr. patrick kahyiter(chief auditor)
155 president street, Johannesburg,
South Africa.

Dear,

Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude
will make any one apprehensive and worried, but I
am assuring you that everything will be well at the
end of the day. We have decided to contact you due
to the urgency of this transaction. I got your email
address while searching for trustworthy individual.

Let me start by introducing myself properly to you.
I am Mr. patrick kahyiter, an auditor with NedBank,
Johannesburg, South Africa .

MY PROPOSITION:
A French foreigner Late Engr.Peter claude (Snr)
a merchant with The Federal Government of South
Africa, Formerly working in Witwatersrand
Johannesburg Gold Mine, Johannesburg South Africa.
Until his death few year ago in Kenya Air Bus
(A310 - 304)Flight KQ431, He banked with us at NedBank
Johannesburg and had a closing balance
as at the end of September, 2000 worth
$30,800.000.00 (Thirty Million eight hundred United
State Dollars), (this is aside the accrued interest
so far from that date) the bank now expects his next
of kin as beneficiary. Valuable efforts are being
made by the Bank to get in touch with any of the
Claude's Family or Relatives but to no success.
Since we got information about his death, we have
been expecting his next of kin to come over and
claim his money because we cannot release it unless
somebody applies for it as next of kin or relation
to the deceased as indicated in our banking
guidelines but unfortunately we learnt that all his
supposed next of kin or relation died alongside with
him at the plane crash leaving nobody behind for the
claim.

It is because of the perceived possibility of not
being able to locate any of Late Engr. Peter Claude
(Snr.)'s next of kin . The Management under the
influence of our Chairman and Members of the Board
of Directors, Thus that arrangement has been made
for the fund to be decleared "Unclaimed" and
subsequentlly be donated to the trust fund for arms
and ammunition to further enhance the course of War
in Africa and the World in General.

In order to avert this negative development, some
of my trusted colleagues and I, now seek your
permission to have you stand as next of kin to the
late Engr.peter Claude (Snr.) so that the fund will
be released and paid into your Account as the
beneficiary/next of kin. The request of A foreigner
as next of kin in this business is occasioned by
the fact that the customer( Claude ) was a foreigner
and a Local person here in the country cannot stand
as next of kin to a foreigner).

All documents and proves to enable you get this fund
will be carefully worked out. We have secured from
the probate registry, an order of Mandamus to locate
any of the deceased's beneficiary(ies), and more so
we are assuring you that this business is 100% Risk
Free. Your share will be 30% of the total sum while
10% will be set aside for any expences incured
during the course of the transaction, The rest of
60% will be for myself and my colleagues for
investment purposes, According to agreement between
both parties.

Therefore to enable the immediate transfer of this
fund to you as arranged, you must apply first to the
bank as relations or next of kin to the deceased
indicating your bank name, your bank account number,
your private telephone and fax number for easy and
effective communication and location where-in the
money will be remitted. I will also instruct you on
how you can add in your application to our bank,so
that you get paid through our corresponding bank
overseas as this will be easier for us. Upon receipt
of your reply, I will send to you by fax or email
the text of the application.

Please note that for the purposes of confidentiality,
you may further correspond through my alternative
email address:pat_kahyiter@yahoo.co.uk OR pat_kahyiter2001@yahoo.co.uk

Accept my warm regards as I await your response.

Sincerely,

Mr. patrick kahyiter