mrscoleman2000 on Thu, 6 Mar 2003 19:46:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] A CRY FOR HELP.

Dear Friend.

I am Mrs. Roseline Coleman wife to the late Chife Paul Coleman from Sierra
Leon. I am writing you in absolute confidence primarily to seek your
assistance to transfer our cash of twenty-five Million Dollars ($25,000.000.00)
now in the custody of a private Security trust firm in Europe the money is
in trunk boxes deposited and declared as Precious stones by my late Husband
as a matter of fact the company does not know the content as money, although
my husband made them to under stand that the boxes belongs to his foreign
partner.

Source of the money:

My late Husband Chief Paul Coleman , a native of Mende District in the
Northerh province of Sierra Leone, was the General Manager of Sierra Leone
Mining co-operation (S.L.M.C.) Freetown . According to my Husband, this
money was the income accrued from Mining Co-operation's over draft and minor
sales. Before the peak of the civil war between the rebels forces of Major
Paul Koroma and the combined forces of ECOMOG peace keeping operation that
almost destroyed my country, following the forceful removal from power of
the civilian elected President Ahmed Tejan Kabbah by the rebels. My Husband
had already made arrangement for I and my two children to be evacuated to
Ivory coast with the CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT he made with a security firm in
Europe through the aid of U.N evacuation team.

During the war in my country, and following the indiscriminate looting of
Public and Government properties by the rebel forces, the Sierra Leone
mining coop. Was one of the target looted and it was destroyed. My husband
including other top Government functionaries were attaked and killed by the
rebels in November 2000 because of his relationship with the civilian
Government of Ahmed Tejan Kabbah.

As a result of my husbands's death , and with the information we got that
the rebels are out for us the burden became too much for me to handle
coupled with the ill health of my dauther she died in the process as i could
not afford her a decent medical care. Our only hope now is in you and the
boxes deposited in the Security Firm To this effect, I humbly solicit your
assistance in the followings ways.

1. to assist me claim this boxes from the security Firm as our beneficiary

2. to transfer this money (USD$25M) in your name to your country

3. to make a good arrangement for a joint business investment on our behalf
in your country and you, our Adviser/ Manager

For your assistance, I have agreed with my only surviving son that 20% of
the total amount will be for your effort and another 10 % to cover all the
expenses that may incur during the business transaction, Last, I urge you to
keep this transaction strictly confidential as no one knows our where about.

Please as you show your willingness, Forward to us your full name, address
and Tel/ Fax numbers, to me via my private email address as indicated
bellow, this is for security reasons as i will only be accessing my private
email earnestly awaiting your response.

Thanks.

May God bless you as you assist us.

MRS. ROSELINE COLEMAN.