hines justin on Thu, 6 Mar 2003 15:10:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] PRIVATE AND URGENT REPLY.

PRIVATE AND URGENT REPLY.

DEAR FRIEND,

My name is Kenneth Kendo,I am one of the former adviser to the
former president of Madagascar, Mr.D.Ratsiraka on Finance.I was
compelled to contact you and reveal this 'Very Confidential' issue to
you. And I hope it will be kept confidential. During the last
presidential election conducted by the former government of Mr.
Ratsiraka, in my country, the former president withdrew large sums of
funds in U.S.dollars for his re-election campaign,and to buy more
votes from the opposition members. The funds were kept in different
offices of Mr. Presidents confidants, which my own office was one.
During the campaign and the election proper the former president
spent so much money. Large part of the fund in my custody was spent
and $15 million U.S.D was left.But the election was marred by civil
disobedience led by the leader of the opposing party Mr.Marc
Ravalomanana who eventually becomes the President of Madagascar,and
so many deaths, that resulted in the intervention of some world
leaders and at the end, the former President was ousted by the
opposition party.

Fortunately, before the total collapse of the government of the
former President Mr. D. Ratsiraka I was able to move this $15million
dollars in a disguised manner as a diplomatic baggage by cargo out of
the country to the Netherlands and the baggage deposited in a
security company there in Netherlands. I have decided to divert this
fund which I have decleared to be an 'Official consignment' belonging
to my foreign affiliate,as nobody have requested for it till date,
but I was not able to leave the country because of security put in
place to monitor my movement, that is the reason for communicating to
you through e-mails.

More importantly, this message  is to inform you that I want to
transfer this fund into any of your personal account or company's
account within the shortest possible time for safe keeping. Please
note that this transaction demands the highest degree of trust and
confidentiality between us, moreover, it's a risk free in sense that
I have taken proper care of all formalities regarding it. In
appreciation of your assistance , I have worked out the sharing ratio
for this transaction as follows:70% for my investment in your country
under your close supervision and directions, 25% for your effort [help
and assistance] and shall set aside 5% for all incidental expenses.

Please reply  on the above email as to give me your private telephone
and fax numbers for confidential communication .Upon recieving your
favourable reply, I will send to you the particulars of the Security
company where the consignment was kept in the Netherlands.
As I wait to hear from you ,be informed that all communication on
this transaction shall be confidential.Even if you are not interested
to assist me please let me know by email.

Thanks for your anticipated co-operation.

Best regards,

Mr.Kenneth Kendo.