Agent Recruitment Office on Thu, 6 Mar 2003 13:37:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] re: Become a Travel Agent from Home!

*********The Goody Box Newsletter**********

Become a Travel Agent from Home! Unlimited
Income potential! Receive everything you
need to start your own home-based travel
business today - Full Support. No experience necessary. PT/FT. Incredible Travel Benefits
for YOU, including Discounts and Upgrades
available to agents.

Click here:
http://65.197.207.37/cgi-bin/refer.cgi?id=72

Have a PROFITABLE Day,
The Goody Box

label-1265357
You have received this email because you
visited our site or a partner site and commenced
registration to receive our newsletter. If you
feel that you have received this email in error
or would like to unsubscribe, please follow the
instructions below or simply reply to this
mailing. We take great care in removing
subscribers in a timely manner.