MR.KOLLY SOJ on Thu, 6 Mar 2003 10:14:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Re: BUSINESS PROPOSA !!

Sir,

I am MR.KOLLY SOJI the Director, Foreign Contract Payment Department Federal Ministry of Agriculture. I wish to express my willingness to transfer an overdue contract sum of US$32,000,000.00 to your Company's Account or Personal Account, through the Central Bank of Nigeria resulting from debt of contract & services rendered to agricultural development project (ADP).

This money emanated from over invoicing in a contract awarded to a foreign firm, for supply and installation of Agricultural Equipments and Fertilizer to Agricultural Development Project (ADP) by the former minister of agriculture for his personal purse but unfortunately, he was unable to transfer this fund to his purse before the emergence of this present civilian administration.

I discovered this amount from the manifest recently and secured a payment authority to authenticate the transfer. Your Co-operation is highly required for this project, note that you will be entitled to share 30% of the fund, 60% for me and 10% has been mapped out  for any incidental expenses incurred in the process of the transfer.
This Deal is 100% covered from any form of enquiry, the approvals obtained will be dispatch to you, informing you extensively the progress on the transfer. You are requested to send the following information urgently:

(1.) Name and Address of Your Bank (2.) Account No. and     Account Name
(3.) Company’s Name or personal name and Address (4.) Office Telephone/Fax No.  (5.)  Mobile Phone / Residential Phone No:

I have successfully worked out a solution to effect transfer within seven (7) working days. Finally, Note a High Degree of Trust and Confidentiality is required from both parties. Looking forward to your timely response.

Your urgent reply is highly anticipated.

Best Regards,

MR. KOLLY SOJI
Director, Foreign Contract Payment (FMA)