Career Services on Thu, 6 Mar 2003 08:05:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Become A Paralegal From Home!

Title: Kaplan - Paralegal Studies
There's A Major Revolution In The Legal Industry!

Law firms, legal departments of major corporations, and state and federal government agencies are employing paralegals by the thousands to reduce costs and increase efficiency. The urgent demand to remain competitive and serve more clients has created an unprecedented growth opportunity for trained paralegals on a nationwide level.

The U.S. Bureau of Labor and Statistics predicts that the paralegal job market is increasing 36 percent or more. In fact, the paralegal profession is expected to rank among the 20 fastest growing occupations in the economy through the year 2006.
Experienced paralegals are exercising greater control over their career options by working on an independent contractor basis as freelance paralegals. As employee or freelance, the paralegals future shines bright.
Distance education by its very nature, allows for greater flexibility. However, College for Professional Studies sets guidelines for completion times based upon our program requirements.
Kaplan Tuition Financing (KTF) allows the applicant the opportunity to get started immediately with a small down payment and financing up to 96 months. There is no credit check. Everyone is approved.

Sallie Mae Financing (SLM) allows applicants to finance the entire tuition including the down payment.

You have received this email because you visited our site or a partner site and commenced registration to receive our newsletter. If you feel that you have received this email in error or would like to unsubscribe, please follow the instructions below or simply reply to this mailing. We take great care in removing subscribers in a timely manner.

Click Here to Unsubscribe: