joe udah on Wed, 5 Mar 2003 15:17:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] DPR

DEPARTMENT OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES
PLOT 225 KOFO ABAYOMI STREET VICTORIA ISLAND,LAGOS, NIGERIA.
DIRECT FAX: 234 1 759 0904. TEL; 234 1- 7763126
ATTENTION: THE PRESIDENT/C.E.O
RE: URGENT & CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS PROPOSAL
Dear Sir,

I am ENGR. JOE UDAH (MON) member committee of the above
department
Terms of Reference
My term of reference involves the award of contracts to
multinational
companies.
My office is saddled with the responsibility of contract
award,
screening, categorization and prioritization of projects
embarked
upon by Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) as well as
feasibility
studies for selected projects and supervising the project
consultants
involved. A breakdown of the fiscal expenditure by this
office
as at the end of last fiscal quarter of 2000 indicates that
DPR paid out a whooping sum of US$736M(Seven Hundred And
Thirty
Six Million, United States Dollars) to successful contract
beneficiaries.
The DPR is now compiling beneficiaries to be paid for the
third
Quarter of 2002.
The crux of this letter is that the finance/contract
department
of the DPR deliberately over ?invoiced the contract value
of
the various contracts awarded. In the course of
disbursements,
this department has been able to accumulate the sum of
US$38.2M(Thirty-eight
Million, two hundred Thousand U.S Dollars) as the over-
invoiced
sum. This money is currently in a suspense account of the
DPR
account with the Debt Reconciliation Committee (DRC). We
now
seek to process the transfer of this fund officially as
contract
payment to you as a foreign contractor, who will be
fronting
for us as the beneficiary of the fund. In this way we can
facilitate
these funds into your nominated account for possible
investment
abroad. We are not allowed as a matter of government policy
to operate any foreign account to transfer this fund into.
However, for your involvement in assisting us with this
transfer
into your nominated account we have evolved a sharing
formula
as follows:
(1) 20or you as the foreign partner
(2) 75or I and my colleagues

(3) 5% will be set aside to defray all incidental expenses
both
Locally and Internationally during the course of this
transaction.
>>We shall be relying on your advice as regard investment
of
our share in any business in your country. Be informed that
this business is genuine and 100% safe considering the high-
power
government officials involved. Send your private
fax/telephone
numbers. Upon your response we shall provide you with
further
information on the procedures. Feel free to send response
by
Fax: 234-1-7590904 / TEL: 234-1-7763126 expecting your
response
urgently. All enquiries should be directed to the
undersigned
by FAX OR PHONE.
Looking forward to a good business relationship with you.
Sincerely,
ENGR. JOE UDAH (MON)

Gagne une PS2 ! Envoie un SMS avec le code PS au 61166
(0,35€ Hors coût du SMS)