IQ - Guarantee Reserve on Wed, 5 Mar 2003 01:39:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Selling to Seniors Has Never Been Easier...

Title: Selling to Seniors Has Never Been Easier...
Selling to Seniors Has Never Been Easier...
Full Time Career Agents Wanted! 30+ Qualified Leads Per Week!
Guarantee Reserve Life Insurance Company offers talented managers and sales representatives the chance to achieve their financial potential. We have been in the business for more than 55 years, and specialize in the senior citizen final expense insurance market.
Platinum Care TV Leads $1000 Weekly Average Income
Silver Care TV Leads Simplified Issue Products
100% Immediate Vesting Comprehensive Training School
Commissions Advanced and Annualized

For a confidential interview call: 800-210-7008
Guarantee Reserve Life Insurance Company
Please fill out the form below for more information
Name:
E-mail:
Phone:
City: State: