praguefestival on Tue, 4 Mar 2003 19:50:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] WorlDancEventS 2003 Newsletter praguefestival_dancefestival_dancegrandprix

Title: newspragueen

Prague Festival Dance Prize 2003
from 17th to 21st April 2003 in Prague (Czech Republic)
&
Dance Grand Prix "Italia" 2003
which will be heldeld in Italy from 19th to 24th June 2003

the WARM UP TIME!!
the upcoming WORLDANCEVENTS... like no other
IS ARRIVING!
ARE YOU READY FOR THIS??

International Event CompetitionforBallet, Contemporary, Modern,
Hip Hop, Latin, Swing, Folk, Tap,
Schools, Companies and Dance-Theatrical Educational Institutes.

AWAITING the SPRINGTIME for the UPCOMING
EASTER and SUMMER DANCEVENTS!!!!!!!

You can book the LAST places for your dancegroup to participate!!

Follow our instructions to contact us by fax
or search our web address with all info and e.mails on the most important Search Engine under "dancefestival" or "praguefestival"

AND FAX YOUR REQUEST of info to
<0039054751299>

DANCERS, CHOREOGRAPHERS, DANCESTUDENTS, DANCELOVERS:
PREPARE YOURSELF TO ENTER IN THE
DANCEFESTIVALSEASON2003,
THE MOST FAMOUS DANCE THEATRE
"HALL OF FAME AWARDS"IN THE WORLD:

1998 - "Centro Studio Danza e Movimento" FLORENCE - ITALY
1999 - "Il Balletto" CastelFranco Veneto VENICE - ITALY
2000 - "Academy for Performing Arts" HONG KONG - CHINA
2001 - "Uai Qi Dança" FORTALEZA - BRAZIL
         - "Ballet Folklorico Mexicano" CANCUN - MEXICO
2002 - "Elta Dance Company" LIPSEKT - RUSSIA
         -  "Skip Entertainment" GUAM - USA

2003.... MAYBE
YOUR DANCEGROUP!!!!!!

And during the  PRAGUE FESTIVAL 2003:
THE SPECIAL AWARD CAREER
one of the  "DANCE CONTEMPORARY US. STAR":

Mrs. MONIQUE MELTON

METROPOLITAN BALLET COMPANY

The deadline to register your group for this incredible opportunity is the 15 March!!!

A meeting of dancers, dancelovers, amateurs and audience  from all the five continents

All the subject of Therpsichore Art will be in competition

All the languages in the dressing-rooms of our stages

A special DANCE OPPORTUNITY in PRAGUE during the Festival:
the The Ballet Company of the National Theatre of Prague,
will present the 19April, in the the National Theatre of Prague,
the Ballet "SWAN LAKE" choregraphy by M. Petipa.
 (free on charges for every dance participant to the  Prague Festival 2003)

These are  the  "WORLDANCEVENTS"
FESTIVAL COMPETITIONS !
Our Organizzation has over 10 years of group and educational events experience.
Do not risk the success of your performing groups with other Companies without our theatrical experience!

Ask & compare!

       If you require any kind of information about our organization I can provide you with the e-mail and post address of many  previous participants from all over the world

The Best Things Happen While You're Dancing

your group will dance and compete in a spirit of friendly in the biggest meeting of WorlDance in europe the next seasons and

GooDancE

SEE YOU IN  our dance floors......

...where everyone is in the Spotlight!

please, if you are interested, don't hesitate to ask us the advertising materials and we will send to you the free on charges info pachage with the new brochures (with the FEE of PARTICIPATION and EACH OTHER INFO YOU NEED), posters and other advertising materials.
 Fax or SMS This Request of  the  Free Info Pachage"  FORM BACK TO <0039054751299>

or you can send your request to Prague Office Fax <+420 233 333 331> or send  by regular mail to our Shipping Address
<Festival Tour .P. resp. C. Chiucchi  C/O Casella Postale Ufficio Postale di Montiano 47020 FC Italy>
E-MAIL info <dancefestivalcesena@supereva.it>

Please PRINT or TYPE clearly

Full Name:________________________________________________

School/Company Name:_____________________________________________

Telephone:________________________________________________

Fax:______________________________________________________

Email Address:__________________________________________* REQUIRED FIELD

Shipping Address:______________________________________________

This is ONE TIME MESSAGE Business to Business ,edit by  "Carlo Chiucchi Comunication"  v. D. Fragolso, 9  Genova Italy please subscribe to receive updates. Someone (possibly you) originating from IP 231.215.216.121 has requested this information to be sent to your e-mail.
All our mailings are sent complying to the proposed US. H.R. 3113 Unsolicited Commercial Electronic Mail Act of 2000 and the EU e-mail rules.
Please see the bottom of this message for further information and removal instructions. Further transmissions to you by the sender of this email may be stopped at no cost to you by sending a reply to this email address <dancefestivalcesena@supereva.it>  with the word "remove" in the subject line we apologize if this message has reached you in error.
This is NOT unsolicited email, we honor all removal  requests! Save the Planet, Save the Trees, use e.mail comunications !
Conformément à la loi n° 88-91 du 11 juillet 1971, vous pouvez vous opposer à votre fichage.
** Pour être supprimé(e) de notre fichier, envoyez un message à le notre e.mail  avec votre email dans l'objet du message.
Servizio di Newsletter a cura di "Carlo Chiucchi Comunication" v. D. Fragolso, 9  Genova Italy
Questa è una comunicazione Business to Business conforme alle normative della Comunità Europea in materia di invio di messaggi elettronici di promozione e informazione culturale. diretta agli operatori potenzialmente interessati all'iniziativa. Gli indirizzi ai quali è stato inviato questo messaggio non provengono da elenchi in commercio, ma sono direttamente rilevati da quanto reso disponibile dagli stessi destinatari, nella rete, nelle loro pubblicazioni o nei siti Internet e conforme ai sensi dell'art. 10 della legge 31 dicembre 1996 n. 675: il vostro indirizzo e-mail viene utilizzato, conservatio e trattato esclusivamente per ricevere le nostre news. Esso non sara' comunicato o diffuso a terzi e non ne sara' fatto alcun uso diverso. Qualora desideraste essere eliminati dalla nostra newslist comunicatelo via e-mail al nostroindirizzo e.mail indicando "remove" nel subject del messaggio. Il titolare dei dati potrà richiedere in qualsiasi momento la conferma dell'esistenza, la modifica o cancellazione dei propri dati come previsto dall'articolo 13.