BULAWA MULETE JR on Mon, 3 Mar 2003 16:29:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] ASSISTANCE NEEDED

 Good Day,

  with warm hearts I offer my friendship, and my
  greetings, and I hope this letter meets you in good time. It will be
  surprising to you to receive this proposal from me since you do not know
  me personally. However, I am sincerely seeking your confidence in
  this transaction, which I propose with my free mind and as a person of
  integrity.

  My name is Bulawa Mulete Jr, the son of Zhiri
  Mulete, a farmer from Zimbabwe, murdered in the land dispute in my
  country. As led by my instinct, I decided to contact you through email,
  after searching for contacts via the internet, as it is the only means I
  can contact anybody since I am cutting off ties with Zimbabwe
  for now. I apologize if this is not acceptable to you.

  The purpose of this letter is to seek your most
  needed assistance in a business venture. Due to the land and political
  problems in Zimbabwe, as a result of President Robert Mugabe's
  introduction of new Land Act Reform wholly affecting the rich white
  farmers and the few rich black farmers, all white farmers were asked to
  surrender their farms to the government for re-distribution and infact
  to his political party members and my father though black was the
 treasury
  of the farmers association and a strong member of an
  opposition party that did not support the president's idea.

  He then ordered his party members and the police
  under his pay row to  invade my father's farm and burn down everything in
  the farm. They killed my father and took away a lot of items from
  his farm.

  After the death of my father, our local pastor and a
  close friend of my father handed us over will documents with
  instructions from my father that we
  should leave Zimbabwe incase anything happen to him.
  The WILL documents has a certificate of deposit, confirming a cash
 deposit totaling twenty one million five hundred thousand united state dollars.
  [$21.5m] Kept in custody for us in a security company unknown to the
 company that the content is money hence it was deposited as personal belongings.
This money was deposited with this Private Security Company for safety and
  security reasons, and was to be used for the purchase of land, new
 machines and chemicals establishment of new farms in Botswana.This violent and
barbaric act  by Mugabe has since led to the death of my beloved mother and kid sister
and other innocent  lives.

  I was continually threatened to abandon my
  inheritance from my father after he was murdered. I resisted for a while,
 but when the danger became unbearable, and I survived two murder
  attempts, I fled Zimbabwe to Holland with the help of my father's close
 friend Mr. John Casahans from Australia also a farmer who was leaving in
  Zimbabwe with us but left with his family following this ugly development
 I have tried to reach him but all to no avail.

  I am currently staying in the Netherlands where I am
  seeking political asylum. In fact my decision to come here to seek
  asylum, is because the security company from South Africa, has a branch
  here in Holland, I have contacted them to move the safe deposit from
  their office in Johannesburg here to there office here in Holland,
  which they have done since.

 I need to transfer this money to an account and
  invest part of the money. Since the law of Netherlands prohibits a
  refugee (asylum seeker) to open any bank account or to be involved
  in any financial transaction, this is why I am seeking a genuine and
  reliable partner, whose account this money can be transferred,
 hence this proposal to you.

 You have to understand that this decision taken by
  me is a very big and brave one, and it entrusts my future in your
  hands, as a result of the safe keeping of this money.

  If you accept to assist me, all I want you to do for
  me, is to assist with arrangements to claim the deposit from the
  security company from their office here in The Netherlands, as it has now
  been transferred from Johannesburg, South Africa to their branch
  here. The company will  be legally informed of you representing me.

 For your assistance, I have two options for you.
  Firstly you can choose to have 25% of the money for your assistance,
  and helping me open an account for the money to be deposited here or in
  your country, or you can go into partnership with me for the proper
  profitable investment of the money in your country. Whichever the option
 you want,please to notify me in your reply.

  I have also set aside 5 % of this money for allkinds of expenses
 that come our way in the process of this  transaction, and 4%
  for Charity donation. If you prefer to accept the
 25% for your moral and financial assistance then the balance
  will be left in the account for me, which I may follow you to
 your country for investment purposes.

  Please, I want you to maintain absolute secrecy for
  the purpose of this transaction.You can reach me on this mobile
  phone number most of the time on 0031 613866335

  I look forward to your reply and co-operation, and I
  thank you in advance as I anticipate your co-operation.

 Sincerely,
  Mr. Bulawa Mulete Jr
 0031-613-866-335