ekpen mobutu on Sun, 2 Mar 2003 21:17:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Re: REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE./ PARTNERSHIP.

Dear Sir,

I have to open up to you with the trust that this issue shall be keeped a toped secret, I am EKPEN MOBUTU the child of late president MOBUTU SESEKO of the Federal Republic of Zaire,(now Democratic Repulblic of Congo,under the leadership of Joseph Kabila).I presume you are aware there is a financial dispute between my family(THE MOBUTU)and the present civilian government.This is based on what they believe as bad and corrupt government on my late father part.May his soul rest in peace.

Consequently, I am here in Holland with my family  as  a political refugee . But we cannot do business here in Holland and some few countries of the world because of the new friendly relationship between the present government and the western world.As you might have heard, how a lot of my fathers bank account in switzerland and some other countries has been frozen.

Following the above mention reason,I am soliciting for your humble and confidential assistant to take custody of TEN  MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS in CASH (US$10,000,000.00 CASH ),also to front for me in the area of business you desire profitable. This sum of money has secretly been deposited into a confidential Diplomatic company,where it can easily been withdrawn or paid to a recommended beneficiary. The funds will be released to you by the company based on my recommendations,on that note you will be presented as my business partner who will be fronting for me and my family in any subsequent ventures.I sincerely need this assistance from a credible person to be able to file in claims for this amount and as well save it from total lost.To show my preparedness and appreciation to conduct this transaction,I shall give you 25% of the funds. and any profit realized in the process of investment of the funds will be shared by both of us, and 5% shall be set aside to offset all e!
xpe
nces incured  after we have finalise this transaction.

Please,I need your entire support and co-operation for the success of this business ventures,your utmost confidentiality and secrecy is highly required,due to my family present predicament. I sincerely will appreciate your acknowledgement as soon as possible.

Yours truly,
EKPEN MOBUTU