Aquarius Travel on Sun, 2 Mar 2003 19:50:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Latest Safari South Africa

LASER ARCHIVES, INC,

A NEVADA (U.S.A) CORPORATIONDBA

http://www.flight-one-airline.com

sales@flight-one-airline.com

Tel:  562-883-0907

latest

106 7th Street, Linden 2195, Johannesburg, South Africa
Tel: +27 11 782 5691 Cell: 083 307 3011
E-mail:
eleccon@global.co.za Website: www.fellengtours.co.za
Member: R.P. Prinsloo - Ck no. 2001/006286/23

We offer you a 3 nights 4 days tour to our
Kruger Park Wilderness Chalets

We have recently acquired a property of  5000ha. which is located on the  western border of the Kruger National Park. This Private Nature Reserve is only 37km from the Hans Merensky Golf estate in Phalaborwa.

We have 4 chalets which are exquisitely furnished, providing luxury accommodation, and sleep up to 6 people each.  Exquisite cuisine or traditional cooked meals are prepared by a highly trained & experienced chef & served by our restaurant or under the African sky in the boma.  Superb meals are created beside the fire & served in a cosy ambience, while the night sounds of jackal & lion add to the experience.

Wildlife here is spectacular, bush walking is a popular activity & hikers are guided by professional & experienced trackers.  We arrange day & night bush drives in an open safari vehicle, where a large variety of game can be spotted including buffalo, elephant, kudu, giraffe & much more.
In addition we offer adventure activities including Microlight flips, River cruses on the nearby Olifants river, Quad motorbike safaris, White river rafting, Horseback riding, Cultural tour through a nearby township & White lion breading project.

The swimming pool is perfectly placed & is bound to be used after a day in the African Sun!!
English, Afrikaans & German are spoken by management.
Our lodge is 3 star rated and our prices are affordable.

This is Africa at its best - combining intimacy with nature, comfort & warm hospitality. Below you will find our rates and we have attached photo's of the chalets to this document. Should you decide  to make a booking please e mail us i.e.: eleccon@global.co.za

Kind Regards

Rudie Prinsloo.

TOUR PACKAGE
A 4 day 3 night tour consisting of:

Collecting  our guests at Johannesburg International Airport and transfer them to our lodge. On route we will  treat you to a scenic drive through Mpumalanga to  enjoy the awe-inspiring beauty of the Blyde River Canyon and the magnificent views of the escarpment and the Lowveld. Nature lovers will revel in the region's wealth of plant and bird life.

We offer this to you at a price of R5460.00 per person sharing for two persons on tour with us.
This price includes:
Your transfer from the airport and back, accommodation, a night drive in a open landrover (day 1), a morning bush walk (day 2), a night drive in a open landrover (day 2), a river safari (day 3), a night drive in a open landrover (day 3), return to Johannesburg International Airport (day 4)

This price excludes:
Drinks and refreshments, tips, gifts, laundry, telephone calls and any items of a personal nature. travel insurance.

Other activities on offer which is not included in this tour price:
Quad motorbikes R 350-00,
Ultra-light intro flight per 30 min R 300-00,
Horseback Trail R 300-00