Albertolli on Sat, 1 Mar 2003 10:29:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] MUTUAL RELATIONSHIP

Compliments. I am writing you to in tune you with an Immediate opportunity which would be beneficial to us Both if we are able to strike an accord on the issue Understated.

I am Mrs Martine Albertolli , a business woman from the Republic of Palau.
I need the assistance of a reliable and trustworthy person to enable me retrieve the funds needed for the furtherance of the investment plans I am nurturing. My search for a trustworthy person forms the primary basis of my communication with you.

This assistance involves the successful transfer of Seventeen Million and Three Hundred Thousand United State Dollars in cash with a bank in Spain.

Consequently the fund will be wired into your accountoffshore upon your instruction to which ever bank you open up the local account with.And your physical appearance will be needed in the bank to sign the release of the fund to your account.

If you do accept to work with me in this deal, we will discuss your commission/fee you may liken to accept for the assistance.

I must implore you at this point to kindly observe confidentiality during and after this transaction,
futhermore I will gladly,upon your request,give all informaton that would facilitate the speedy execution of this transaction which we could dexterously execute in just a few days.

I look forward to doing profitable business with you and also I really want you to respond urgently.

Thanks for your understanding and anticipated cooperation.

Regards,

Mrs Martine Albertolli

Please Reply to martinealbertolli@paris.com