NELSON GUEI. on Mon, 24 Feb 2003 19:56:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] I AWAIT YOUR RESPONSE.

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am  Nelson Guei, the first son of late GENERAL ROBERT
GUEI Ex-Military Head of State of Ivory Coast, who was murdered along
with the interior minister on the 19th of September 2002.
I contacted you because of my need to deal with
persons whom my family had had no previous personal
relationships. Since my father's murder, I have been subjected to all
sorts of harassments and intimidation with lots of negative
reports emananting from the Government and the Press about my family, the
present Government of LAURENT GBAGBO has also ensured that his
bank accounts are frozen and all assets seized.
It is in view of this that I seek your co-operation and assistance in
the transfer of this sum of Fifteen Million United States
Dollars only (US$15,000,000.00) being one of my father's funds.
the present Government seized all his properties and frozen all his
accounts both at home and overseas.
Our only hope now is this cash my father carefully packed and deposited
as Artifacts with a Securty/Finance Company in the Netherlands and that
prompt my visit to the Netherlands to look for a partner that will help
us in clearing the the deposit from the security company.
The security/Finance Company based on my instructions will release the
fund to you. You are to be presented as my business partner who will be
fronting for me in subsequent ventures and in truth you will be fronting
for me in the areas of business you deem profitable.
To show my preparedness and appreciation to conduct this business
with you, I shall give you and your family US$2.4M of the funds and
20% commission on all proceeds realized from the investment of this
fund. Also, US $1 Million is set aside for any eventual cost that
may occur in the process of this transaction.
Please, I need your full support and co-operation for the success of
this venture. I plead with you to treat as urgent and confidential.
This is a delicate issue, which demands a great degree of secrecy,
taking into consideration my current political status.
Also, endeavor to contat me through the email address.
I await your immediate response.
sincerely,
Mr. Nelson Guei