DESMOND STEVENS. on Sat, 22 Feb 2003 14:16:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] PLEASE RESPOND.

From: DESMOND STEVENS.

                          RESPONSE PLEASE.
 You will be surprised receiving this letter from me since you do not know me

 personally.I am Mr.Desmond Stevens the son of Dr.Dennis Stevens who was murdered in the
 land dispute in Zimbabwe. I was furnished with your contact information from

 the World trade centre in the Netherlands here.

 My father before his death, took me to the Netherlands here where he
 deposited the sum of 10.5 million united states dollars in the vault of the
 private security company as if he forsaw the looming danger in my home
 countryZimbabwe. This money was deposited as family valuable to avoid extra
 charges by the security company and for our security. He wanted using this money to purchase
 new machines and chemicals for his intended farm in Swaziland. The land problems in my country
 emanated from the President Mugabe's oppresive land reform policies aimed at denying completely
 the whites from owning lands in my country. This, my father vehemently faught against which led to the
 sponsored violent demonstrations that led to his death.

 Being the first son of my father, I am saddled with the responsibilty of
 keeping my father's dream alive by carefully looking for a foriegn partner that will
 come to the Netherlands here and open a non resident account(S) through which this
 funds will be transfered to your nominated accounts overseas. This tax I cannot
 handle because of my status here in the Netherlands as a political asylum seeker.
 This funds if released to us by the security company will be invested in any

 viable investments you may genuinely and honestly choose for us. Your percentage share of this
 funds 20% will be given to you immediately it is released even if you choose not to
 help us in the in investment of this funds or joining us as partner in the investment of our
 remaining 75%. We have set aside 5% percent of this funds for the expenses you may incure
 in helping us to getting the deposit released from the security company. It will also cover
 your transportation expenses together with hotel and other miscellenous expenses like Telephone
 calls e.t.c.

 You should please treat this as confidential as possible as I will not want
 any thing to happen to this funds because this is all we have got left in our entire lives and
 also I would not want my procedure here to be tampered with.
 Do send through my e-mail address, your confidential Telephone and Fax
 numbers for further communications and clarifications.
 Thanks for giving me your attention and God bless you.
 Regards,

 Desmond Stevens.