THERESA IGHO on Mon, 17 Feb 2003 01:57:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] RESPOND TO HELP MAKE THIS CLAIM

MEMO

 ATTN:

          REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE TO INVEST IN YOUR COUNTRY

You may be surprise to receive this Email from me since you do not
know me personally. However, I would like to introduce myself. I
am Mr. Theresa Igho, Wife of Dr Magabo Igho who was murdered
few months ago in Zimbabwe as a result of land dispute. Before the
death of my Husband (Dr. Igho), we had travelled together to the netherlands to deposit
the sum of ten Million United States dollars (US$10,000,000) in a security company in amsterdam, as he foresaw the looming danger in Zimbabwe.
The money in question was deposited in a box as Gemstones to avoid
much demurrage from the security company. The proposed amount was
meant for the purchase of new machines and chemicals for the farms
and establishment of new farms on Swaziland. As you may be aware
this land problem came into force when Zimbabwe president Mr. Robert
Mugabe Introduced the Land Reformed Act of which my Husband A rich
farmer and some black farmers where affected. This resulted to
the killing and Mob action by Zimbabwe war veterans and some lunatics
in the society, infact, a lot of people were killed because of this
Land Reformed act of which my husband was one of the victims. It is
against this background that my family have decided that my son Steven who is currently staying
in Amsterdam should seek for a trustworthy business minded individual who can help us to invest this money.
Since my son is living in the netherlands as a refugee,the Dutch law prohibit a refugee (asylum seeker)
from having a business account or be involved in any financial transaction.
he is my eldest son and is saddled with the responsibility
of seeking a genuine foreign account where the money could be transfered.
We are faced with the dilemma of investing this amount of money
in Holland for the fear of going through the same experience in
future since both countries have similar history. Moreover, The
Netherlands foreign exchange policy does not allow such investment
from asylum seekers. As a businessman, whom I have entrusted my
future and my family in his hands, ! I must let you know that this
transaction is risk free. If you accept to assist me and my family,
all I need you to do for me is to make arrangement and travel to Holland to meet with my son
so that you can open the non-resident account which
will aid us in transferring the money into any account you will  nominate overseas. our aim is that you help us to invest this money in any profitable venture.
I have options to offer you, first you can choose to have certain percentage

of the money for nominating your account for the transaction, or
you can go into partnership for a proper profitable investment of
the money in your country. Which ever option you choose, feel free
to notify me. I have mapped out 5% of this money for all expenses
incurred in processing the transaction. If for some reasons you
do not prefer a partnership, I am willing to give you 25% of the
money while the remaining 70% ,will be for the investment in your country.
Please,contact my son Steven through email to discuss the best way to carry out this transaction.
you are free to ask him any question you may have in mind, while you maintain
the absolute secrecy required in the transaction.
After I recieve your positive response, i will send you the telephone number of my son who will assist you to finanlise this deal.

Yours faithfully,
Theresa Igho.