MR MOHAMMED ABACHA. on Sat, 1 Mar 2003 05:40:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] assistance

 Mohammed Abacha.
% Barr Hammed Musa.
Tel: 234-9-2727262
Fax: 234-9-2726827
Mobile Phone: 234-8023535508
E-mail: hammedmusa@lawyer.com

Attn: Dear Sir,

I am Mohammed Abacha, the eldest son of the late president of Nigeria, i
was falsely acussed of murder and as such was imprisoned, but thanks to Allah,i have been released for my innosence. Well dear friend i need your assistance in transfering some of my money into your account, because the government is making plans to seize them, as they did to my fathers own.Please view these site and read it's content carefully,
http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/world/africa/newsid_741000/741506.stm
The ammount is $12 million in a Security Abroad. All that is needed is
for me to instruct the company to transfer the funds to your account, i will
renumerate you with 20% at the end, but most of all is that i solicit your
trust in this transaction. I have been confined only to Kano and all my calls
are monitored,So i will get my private attorney to get you the needed informations.
Best Regards
Mohammed Abacha
NB. Kindly contact my attorney on his personal/direct telephone and fax numbers or you can as well contact him via e-mail.