oseni_hassan on Fri, 28 Feb 2003 17:07:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] please read

FROM: DR.Hassan Oseni
UNION BANK PLC.
40 MARINA STREET,
LAGOS.

Dear Friend,

I know that this email will surely come to you as a surprise, but I
will crave your indulgence to view it seriously and I apologise, but I
hope that it will be a welcome surprise. Before I run out of steam, I will like
to introduce my self and go straight to the point. My name is
Dr.Hassan Oseni, a banker. My primary reason for writing to you is to seek your
partnership/assistance in a business transaction. I need your
partnership and assistance because of the following reasons:

a. it is practically impossible for me to carry out this business
alone.

b. you live in a foreign land far away from mine. This should
normally not be a requirement, but when you understand the transaction then you
will understand why it is important that you live far away from me.

c. The amount of money involved in this transaction is
US$18,500,000.00, which is too much for a man of modest means like my self to handle in
my country.

I believe from my few points above, you can begin to get an idea why
I need your participation.

Let me explain how the money, which is the basis of this business I
am proposing, came about. Before I became a deputy director, some years
ago I used to be Accounts Officer to some special corporate customers. One
of these very important customers of our bank(Union Bank PLC) was
Engineer Johnson Juan Creek an American citizen, who had spent most of his
years before his death working in Africa and mostly in Nigeria. He died in
a plane crash in 1996 in Nigeria.

This money belonged to him. Technically speaking now,it belongs only
to his name. The money is payment he received for a contract he executed on
behalf of the Federal Ministry of Works and Housing for the government
(Installation of Pipelines in Warri Refinery).

My reason for deciding to carry out this transaction is that Engineer
Creek did not mention any next of kin in any of the documents held by the
bank for the number o
s. Since 1996 we have
searched for any body that could be related to late Engineer Creek , I was
mandated by the bank to search for a relation of late Engineer Creek and I did
this from January 1997 to December 1999 after which the search was called off
in the belief that soon a relative may turn up to claim his estate.
Nevertheless, as it is, there is no relative.

Now, the Chairman of the bank who is a retired soldier has indicated
his intentions for the money. During the last meeting of Directors and
Deputies, he said that he would donate the money to a military trust if it is
not claimed soon, this invariably means the continuous flow of more arms
and ammunition. I know for sure that not all of the money will go to the
military trust some will surely line his pockets and that of anybody
who is in support of his plan.

My plan is to get a trust worthy person that can, under my constant
guidance present him self as a cousin to the late Engineer Creek. I want you
to note that your citizenship does not matter;

You do not have to be an American. The papers demanded by the normal
procedure for the claiming of an inheritance will take care of
everything. You will be sole beneficiary to the estate of Engineer Creek. All I
need is for you to follow my instructions closely because I am experienced in
inheritance matters here and I am on ground here to advice you on
every step until you receive the money. Then we meet.

For your participation, we will allow you 30% of the gross. All
expenses incurred in the process of this transaction will be deducted from the
gross value and shared at a commensurate ratio; this we will done at the
end of the transaction, because the money is bonded.

An estimated 10% or less will cover all incidental expenses and we
will take 60% for ourselves. The most important thing to me right now is trust
on both sides. Now the money is still in the care of the bank, I hope the
trust will still be there when we must have legally established your
relationship
 cousin to Engr. Creek and the money is paid to you. I need also to
trust that you will not tell people or your bank about this business. You
will collect the money first, then I get my share, then you can tell
anybody what you chose thereafter. I shall need your help to invest in your
country; therefore, any experience you have in this area will be beneficial.

Surely, you must have some questions or may be you just need further
clarification. I will be happy to receive a telephone call from you
or a fax message to this effect, this will enable me explain further what the
next step is and the general plan. I will also need your most confidential
telephone number and fax number, if you have a mobile phone I believe
it will help so that I can reach you anytime.

Please kindly respond by Phone or email only

Your positive and negative response is highly welcome.

Dr.Hassan Oseni