Paul Brady on Fri, 28 Feb 2003 09:17:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Friend - FINAL NOTICE!

Hello Friend,

Whether you forgot. . . or just weren't ready -- it
doesn't matter.

I'm giving you one last chance to join a virgin market
ripe for the picking and generate a great lifestyle,
Friend!

Some weeks back you visited my website and requested
more information on the Seasilver business opportunity.

You probably reviewed a lot of the material but you
just weren't ready to get going at that time. Too busy
-- timing just not right -- whatever.

The point is, the offer is still good -- but very
limited. You see this will be the last email reminder
that you'll get from me.

I just wanted to be fair and give you every opportunity
to join my dynamic team.

We're having a ball, making money and growing by leaps
and bounds. If what you saw originally had you
intrigued, then you'll be dazzled by the opportunity
that we have today.

Friend, listen to this Online Audio:
⌠Look to Nature!■, a live lecture with Bela Berkes,
Founder and formulator of Seasilver. You will NEVER
look at nutritional supplements the same way again.

Listen here:
http://www.myseasilver.com/plb2/retail.html

Visit my site below and get caught up on all the new
changes. Then give me a call or email me. I'll be glad
to refresh your memory on the products and income
potential.

http://www.myseasilver.com/plb2/home.html

But do it today -- it's all about making a decision.

Get the Inside Scoop On Making Big Money With Seasilver

Every Tuesday and Thursday at 10 pm EST
Call 512-305-4655 then enter PIN number 59952#

Talk to you soon.

Paul
plb2@sbcglobal.net
323 953-9746

P.S I'll keep your name on file just to keep you in the
loop.

>>> Join today at
https://www.myseasilver.com/plb2/riskfree.html

Yours for prosperity,
Paul Brady

plb2@sbcglobal.net
323 953-9746

Friend, Have you had your Seasilver TODAY?

Try a bottle RISK FREE click here:
https://www.myseasilver.com/plb2/riskfree.html

Or call your order in to 1-800-299-8256 Call 24hrs.

Tell them your sponsor is:
Paul Brady
Los Angeles, CA 90027

Why not tell a friend about this opportunity?

"I never wanted to be a salesperson. I would go to
make-up parties or kitchen ware parties and someone was
always trying to get me to sell. I never wanted to
...but after trying Seasilver I started telling all my
friends and co-workers and, having noticed the
difference in me they wanted to try it.

So I now sell. Easiest thing I have ever done. My
cousin, who is afflicted with Mulitple Sclerois and is
fatigued all the time is my best customer. She loves it
and I can tell she feels better. My reorder rate is
almost 100%!!!"

G. J.

Paul Brady regarding
myseasilver.com, click this link:
http://www.myseasilver.com/cgi/removal.cgi?a=la&id=7277653&all=all

To manage what mailings you receive from
myseasilver.com, including changing your email address,
click on this link:
http://www.myseasilver.com/cgi/removal.cgi?a=mg&id=7277653

This email was sent to you as you have opted-in from our site or your
information was obtained from a reputable, approved source. Please refer
all Abuse Complaints, Requests for removal and
Opt-in Information to: abuse@myseasilver.com
All requests will be honored within 72 hours of receipt. Thank you.