Jimison on Fri, 28 Feb 2003 02:12:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] space,We Need Some Home Workers !

Title: GET PAID STUFFING ENVELOPES FROM HOME

GET PAID STUFFING ENVELOPES FROM HOME

Right now our mail order company is hiring homeworker like yourself, to help us stuff our sales circulars into envelopes, helping us get ready for upcoming busy season. We need your services to save time and money
We will pay you $2.50 for every envelope you stuff plus an optional 20% commission.
LOOK HOW
MUCH YOU
WILL GET PAID
STUFFING
ENVELOPES
100
envelopes
= $250.00
200
envelopes
= $500.00
400
envelopes
= $1000.00
600
envelopes
= $1500.00
800
envelopes
= $2000.00
1000
envelopes
= $2500.00

Let me assure you that you are dealing with an honest company. We know that our homeworkers are happy and making an excellent income just from reading their testimonials. This makes us happy and enables us to succeed and continue our success together. So, if you are looking for an extra income to relieve your financial pressures, you owe it to yourself.

- Experience.
- Special skills.
- Credit or background check.
- Money investment.