Your Card Ctr. on Thu, 27 Feb 2003 10:56:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Re: You're 100% APPROVED!!

==========The Goody Box Newsletter===========

You're APPROVED for credit cards regardless
of poor credit! Get your new card INSTANTLY
with FreeCardSearch! GUARANTEED RESULTS!

Click Here to Search for FREE:
http://www.freecardsearch.com/t/10000000265

Have a GREAT day!
The Goody Box

***You have received this email because you
visited our site or a partner site and commenced
registration to receive our newsletter. If you
feel that you have received this email in error
or would like to unsubscribe, please follow the
instructions below or simply reply to this
mailing. We take great care in removing
subscribers in a timely manner.