DESMOND on Thu, 27 Feb 2003 02:54:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] WITH TRUST

               NIGERIAN PORTS AUTHORITY

                  HEADQUARTERS

                   SHIPHOUSE MARINA - EAST

                       LAGOS, NIGERIA.

President/D.G. RE:

URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL PROPOSAL FOR A BUSINESS

Could this proposal reach you as a surprise because it is of quelqu?un that you do not know and N? ever saw before. I am the director, cordonator of the funds of the departments of the contracts and finances with the Port of Nigeria (Nigeria Ports Authority).

 This letter is to let you know that the department of the finances/contrats of NPA A expressement increases the amount of the contracts grant. Then, while the payments were done, we have decouvert the amount of $ 23.5 Million (vingt-trois Million and half of dollar americain) being additional. This sum is A present floating in l?un accounts of NPA has the central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)

. My colleagues and me quickly let us want transferer this sum in a foreign account for investments over there. Being that we are civils servant, it gives is not Permi by our government which we can have of the accounts has a foreigner. Reason for which we solicitons that you give us the details of your bank so that we can carry out the transfer the aforementioned sum in your account.

If you accept our proposal, the division will be made in a following way. 25% will be for you as an owner of the account 65% will be for my colleagues and me.

10% will be for refunding with the case or certain expenditure will be done at the local or international level during the transfer. Moreover, we would go on your premise when the sum arrives in your account so that you advise us how to invest.

 Will also know that this transaction is true and N? have any fear bus of the strong?hommes? government are there concern. Please send by fax following information.

1. the name and address of your company, the name of your bank and account number.

 2. your number of telephone and fax for an effective communication. This is to carry out the transfer in your account in less than seven (7) days. Looking forward to hearing from you through my email address.kumari_kamari@juno.com

Yours faihfully

Dr Desmond Egouwa