m_m5 on Wed, 26 Feb 2003 19:30:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] GOODAY!!!

Attn Sir/Madam,

It is with heartfelt hope that I write to seek your co-operation and
assistance in the context stated below:May I first introduce my self:
I am DR.(MRS.) MARIAN ABACHA,the wife of Late General Sani Abacha (former
Military head of state and President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria) who
died suddenly on 8th June 1998. I got your contact through the help of my
sister-inlaw that works  with the Canadian Chambers of Commerce and
Tourrism,due,I did not disclose  to her my humble intention for a honest
foreigner who will help save my life and my children. Having noted the
confidence reposed on your person by
the sponsor of the recommendation, I became convinced of your capability and
goodwill to assist me in receiving the sum of US$31.5 Million secretly willed
in my favour by the late general (my husband).

This money was kept in a Security Company in Amsterdam Holland and I have all
documents with me as of when it was deposited  in a Security Vault for safe
keeping.This money has been defaced for Security
reasons and also to avoid it been spent by unauthorized persons.We have been
deliberating on how to invest this fund abroad in a confidential manner until
we came to a conclusion to use it to buy houses and part of it will be used for
non-speculative investments in your country.However,the current civilian
administration of retired General Olusegun Obasanjo(The President of the
Federal Republic of Nigeria) is seeking vengeance on the Abacha family because
of the
life prison jail sentence confirmed on him by my late husband while in
office. In pursuit of this vendetta,the present Government have resolved to
freeze all known assets of General Sani Abacha including properties at home and
abroad and are presently embarking on to seize the various bank accounts of my
husband in Switzerland,UK and Australia. In fact, the attack on our family (The
Abacha's) is so devastated to an extent of seizing our travelling
passport,family accounts and even trying some members of our family in court
for offences allegedly committed by my late husband..My first son Mohammed
Abacha who was arrested
and incacerated for the past 3years was just reliese from prison on the
agreement to refund $1.5 Billion to the Federal Government of Nigeria allegedly
stollen by my late Husband.We are not ready to comply to this as most of the
family assets and bank accounts abroad have been Freezen by the Obasanjo regime.

In view of this grevious threat to our Economic and personal survival,our
family trustee have secretly protected the will,The Security Company has
called me to do something about claiming this consignment because of the
demurrage it is incurring and I told them we would come and claim it very soon
but they seriously advised me to move the fund into an overseas amount, hence
the reason why I have chosen you and hope that you will come to my full
assistance and unlimited
co-operation.In the meantime,there is a travelling embargo on us(the whole
family members) and our local accounts are seized. We
are currently living on goodwill of people who believe we cannot be held
responsible for the sins of my late husband. In view of this plight, I
expect you to be trustworthy and kind enough to respond to this
distressed call to save me and my children from a hopeless future. And if you
agree to help, we will compensate you sincerely for your candid effort in this
regard with 30% of the total amount of $31.5 Million US Dollars.
In that case, when the money ($31.5 Million) is moved into your
discrete account, you will be allowed to withdraw 30% in your favour,while 10%
has been set aside for any expenses you might incur
(There are demurrage to pay before the fund is sign and claimed by
you.)during the process of securing this fund.
The remaining 60% will be invested meaningfully for my children's future. My
cousin (DR.JAMES MUSA) has perfected arrangements
with the Trust  Company concerned and has been assured 100% risk freeand safe
operation.What I demand from you now is to arrange to
visit the Finance Company where this money is being deposited and claim it as
the bona-fide owner.

And in due course, all contacts must be made through DR.JAMES MUSA through this
E-mail address:jamesdmusa1@mail.com,jamesdmusa2@mail.com and Tell:234-80-3313-
6587.

I look forward to your quick response while thanking you for your co-operation.
In view of all above details, I request you to keep this letter and co-
operation highly confidential even if you are not interested.

Best wishes,

DR.(MRS). MARIAM ABACHA.

NB:PLEASE DO COPY THIS SITE ON YOUR BROWSER AND YOU
WILL UNDERSTAND BETTER WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT.
www.transnationale.org/anglais/sources/tiersmonde/dirigeants__ababha.
htm
www.allafrica.com/stories/200203180074.html
www.time.com/time/europe/magazine/2000/27/swiss.html