HARRY FERNANDEZ on Wed, 26 Feb 2003 13:43:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] HARRY FERNANDEZ

 NAME: Harry Fernandez,

TEL: +31 624 178 816

ATTN:

I am Mr. Harry Fernandez, the eldest son of late Mr. Daniel Fernandez of republic of Zimbabwe. It might be a surprise to you where I got your contact address. I got your address from the South African Chamber of Commerce and Industry. I wish to solicit for your assistance. During the current crises against the farmers of Zimbabwe by the supporters of our President Robert Mugabe to claim all the white owned farms in our country, he ordered all the white farmers to surrender their farms to his party members and their followers.
My father did not support his political ideology, he tried his best to stop the president supporters from their self centeredness, as a result of this the president’s supporters secretly invaded my father’s farm burnt down everything, killed him and confiscated all his investments.  After the death of my father, my mother and I together with my younger brother immediately moved out of Zimbabwe for the safety of our lives.

On our departure from Zimbabwe we took along with us my father’s safe in my mother’s custody which he had valuable documents. In the box we found a certificate with which my father deposited money which is in the tune of $11,500,000.00(Eleven Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars Only) with a security company in South Africa as personal effects when he envisages the problem ahead.

My mother has suggested that I should move out of African continent, hence I am presently in Holland as political refugee. Therefore I have decided that I should contact any reliable overseas person/firm/company who can assist us to move this money out of South Africa. Our status as refugee does not allow us to operate any Account.
I need you to get back to me on +31 624 178 816 or send me an E-mail  harry_dez@post.com  so that I will give you all modalities, on how to move this money to your country.  If my proposition is considered, for assisting me to move this money to your country, I will offer you 25% of the total fund,5%for all expenses and 70% will be for me and my family to invest in your country under your guidance.
NOTE: FOR REASON OF MY ASYLUM STATUS PLEASE MAINTAIN ABSOLUTE CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECRECY. I ASSURE YOU THAT THIS TRANSACTION IS 100% RISK FREE. YOUR URGENT RESPONSE WILL BE APPRECIATED.

MR.Harry Fernandez