DR.VINCENT OFFOR on Tue, 25 Feb 2003 01:39:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] GOOD DAY

FROM:DR.VINCENT OFFOR.
CONTRACT REVIEW PANEL.
FEDERAL SECRETARIAT BUILDING.
PLOT 101,FEDERAL COMPLEX.
APT.2,SUITE 77.
IKOYI.LAGOS.
WEB BASED FAX:12084456222.

Dear friend,

I write to seek your cooperation as my foreign partner and your assistance to enable me to own a property and invest in the stable economy of your country. I apologise if this mail does not suit your personal or business ethics.
My names are DR.VINCENT OFFOR,I am making this venture proposal to you in strict confidence.
The money we want to invest was acquired from an over invoiced contract proceed as the chairman of the senate financial committee on foreign contracts verification and payment. (Member, Contract Review Panel CRP.)

The amount in question is $21.320,000.00 Million US dollars. As a senior civil servant in the Nigeria Government, our country prudential policy forbids me to operate foreign account.
If you will like to assist me as a partner, then indicate your interest after which we shall both discuss on the modalities.
All other information to facilitate the remittance of the funds will be revealed to you in due course.
For your assistance, you shall receive 20% of the fund to be transferred and 10% will be set aside for all expenses incurred by both parties.
We will like my proposal to be kept confidential because of what I explained above and you can reach me urgently on my e-mail,telephone or fax number (It is an american fax number,which is more secured)

Please indicate your direct telephone and fax number when replying this business proposal.I will  always call you when necessary, for now I will appreciate if you send me a fax or we can be contacting through email.
A swift acknowledgement on the reciept of this mail will be appreciated.
Thank you and God bless you.

Best regards,
DR. VINCENT OFFOR.