madu alexander on Tue, 25 Feb 2003 01:27:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] TRUST

From the desk of

Dr. ALEX MADU

Tell:234-8023102795, 8034065573

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

Dear Sir

I am Dr. Alex Madu the Financial controller of NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM COPORATION(NNPC)and by the virtue as a director in the NNPC Lagos, i got your contact from an associate working with the NIGERIAN EXPORT PROMOTION COUNCIL and i decided to propose to you this business in STRICT CONFIDENCE.

PURPOSE: On behalf of my self and my colleagues who are ministerial officers and the officers incharge of the OFF-SHORE REMMITANCE in this coporation, we are seeking your honest assistance for the transfer of US$36m to your account for further private investment. Hence our request for your assistance.

SOURCE OF FUND: This amount to be transfered into your account occured from an over invoiced contract amount for the construction of an oil refinery sub-station in Nothern NIGERIA in 1998 to an Expertriate company.. The contract which was originally valued  for US$250m.The extra US$36m is what we want to transfer to your account. This contract has been completed and he contractors has been paid all their contract sum remaining US$36m .

REQUIREMENT: What we expect from you in your are:NAME & CONTACT ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER AND FAX, for easy communication.THE NAME OF YOUR BANK< ACCOUNT NUMBER for submission to the ministeries as to where the money will be lodged. You shall arrange for us to meet with you immediately after the money had been remitted into your account.

DISBURSEMENT:We have resolved that you take 30% of the total amount for assistance because is impossible for us to claim the over invoiced money here in Nigeria without your assistance in addition,10% has been maped out  for any miscelleneous expenses incurred  by you and us during the transaction and 60% is for my self and my colleagues.

SECURITY:All modalities to effect the pay ment and subsequent transfer of this money has been worked out. So , that makes the transfer risk free.though you are required to treat this transaction with "strict confidence".

I await your immediate response through my emailaddress above, send me your confidential fax and phone for speedy correspondence. I will highly appreciate your responce and your ability to treat this with strict confidence because of the fact that we are still civil servants .FOR SECURITY REASONS OUR COMMUNICATION SHOULD BE THROUGH THE EMAIL.

E-mail me on (victorodzi_ng@yahoo.com)

Best regards

Dr. ALEX MADU

Do you Yahoo!?