pjohnson_35 on Mon, 24 Feb 2003 13:44:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] urgent

FROM: PRINCE JIDE WILLIAMS
JOHANNESBURG, SOUTH AFRICA.
EMAIL,johnsonpeter707@arabia.com

REQUEST FOR URGENT ASSISTANCE/INVESTMENT.
Dear Sir/Madam ,

My names is PRINCE  JOHNSON PETER, the elder son of Mr.
JAMES JOHNSON,of Zimbabwe. It might be a surprise to
you where I got your contact address, I got it from
network on line, South African. During the current
crises against the farmers of Zimbabwe by the
supporters of our President Robert Mugabe to claim all
the white owned farms in our country, he ordered all
the white farmers to surrender their farms to his
party members and their followers.

My father was one of the best farmers in the country
and knowing that he did not support the president’s
political ideology, the president’s supporters invaded
my father’s farm burnt down everything, shot him and
as a result of the wounds sustained, he became sick
and died a! fter two days. And after his death, I with
my younger Brother decided to move out of Zimbabwe for
the safety of our lives to South-Africa.

BUT, before he died HE WROTE HIS WILL, which reads
"(MY BELOVEED SON ,I WISH TO DRAW YOUR ATTENTION TO
THE SUM OF ($25,000,000=00). MILLION U.S DOLLARS WHICH
I DEPOSITED IN A BOX WITH A SECURITY COMPANY IN
JOHANNESBURG (SOUTH-AFRICA). IN CASE OF MY ABSENCE ON
EARTH CAUSED BY DEATH ONLY". You should solicit for
reliable foreign partner to assist you to transfer
this money out of South Africa for investment purpose.
I deposited the money in your name and it can be
claimed by you alone with the deposit code. your
mother has all the documents. Take good care of your
mother and brother."

>From the above, you will understand that the lives and
future of my family depends on this money as much, I
will be very grateful if you can assist us. I with my
younger bro! ther are now living in South-Africa as
POLITICAL ASYLUM SEEKERS and the financial law of
SOUTH-AFRICA does not allow ASYLUM SEEKERS certain
financial rights to such huge amount of money .In view
of this, I cannot invest this money in South-Africa,
hence I am asking you to assist me transfer this money
out of South-Africa for investment purposes. For your
efforts, I am prepared to offer you 20% of the total
fund, while 5% will be set aside for local and
international expenses and 75% will be kept for me and
my family .

Finally modalities on how the transfer will be done
will be conveyed to you once we establish trust and
confidence between ourselves. Looking forward to your
urgent reply .For detailed information.
NOTE: THE KEY WORD TO THIS TRANSACTION IS ABSOLUTE
CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECRECY. THIS TRANSACTION IS 100%
RISK FREE. YOUR URGENT RESPONSE WILL BE HIGHLY
APPRECIATED.

BEST REGARDS,

johnson peter