john audu on Sun, 23 Feb 2003 23:05:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] urgent

Dear Sir/ Madam

I am Mr. Jeff Obed, Provincial Manager Standard Bank
of South Africa,
Capetown, Branch. I have urgent and very confidential
business proposition
for you.

On June 6, 1999, a foreign mining
consultant/contractor with the South
Africa Mining Corporation, Mr. Richard Moss made a
numbered time (Fixed)
Deposit for twelve calendar months, valued at
US$25,000,000.00 (Twenty- five
Million Dollars) in my branch. Upon maturity, I sent a
routine notification
to his forwarding address but got no reply. After a
month, we sent a
reminder and finally we discovered from his contract
employers, the South
Africa Mining Corporation that Mr. Richard Moss died
from an automobile
accident. On further investigation, I found out that
he died without making
a WILL, and all attempts to trace his next of kin was
fruitless.

I therefore made further investigation and discovered
that Mr. Richard Moss
did not declare any kin or relations in all his
official documents,
including his Bank Deposit paperwork in my Bank. This
sum of
US$25,000,000.00 is still sitting in my Bank and the
interest is being
rolled over with the principal sum at the end of each
year. No one will
ever come forward to claim it. According to South
African Law, at the
expiration of 5 (five) years, the money will revert to
the ownership of the
South Africa Government if nobody applies to claim the
fund.

Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as a
foreigner to stand in
as the next of kin to Mr. Richard Moss so that the
fruits of this old man's
labour will not get into the hands of some corrupt
government officials.
This is simple, I will like you to provide immediately
your full names and
address so that the Attorney will prepare the
necessary documents and
affidavits which will put you in place as the next of
kin. We shall employ
the service of two Attorneys for processing and
notarization of the WILL and
to obtain the necessary documents and letter of
probate/administration in
your favour for the transfer. A bank account in any
part of the world which
you will provide will then facilitate the transfer of
this money to you as
the beneficiary/next of kin. The money will be paid
into your account for
us to share in the ratio of 60% for me and 40% for
you.

There is no risk at all as all the paperwork for this
transaction will be
done by the Attorney and my position as the Branch
Manager guarantees the
successful execution of this transaction. If you are
interested, please
reply immediately via the private email address below.
Upon your response,
I shall then provide you with more details and
relevant documents that will
help you understand the transaction.

Please observe utmost confidentiality, and rest
assured that this
transaction would be most profitable for both of us
because I shall require
your assistance to invest my share in your country.

Awaiting your urgent reply via my email:
jobed2@totalise.co.uk
Thanks and regards.

Mr. Jeff Obed.