mally gbenga on Sun, 23 Feb 2003 20:14:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE.

FROM THE DESK OF THE ACCOUNT
MANAGER, CITIBANK N.A.NIGERIA
#82 ALLEN AVENUE,IKEJA,
LAGOS-NIGERIA.

NEXT OF KIN:

 REQUEST FOR CO-OPERATION ON A PRIVATE DEAL

Every four years, Nigeria banks transfer to its
treasury, Millions of Dollars of unclaimed deceased
depositors funds, in compliance with the banking laws
and guidelines. In the majority of cases, with
reference of my bank CITIBANK N.A. NIGERIA, the money
normally runs into several Millions of Dollars.

Until DR.THOMAS J.WALTERS death, along with his Wife,
Doris and their two sons, Michael and Williams in a
private jet plane crash, I was his foreign currency
denoted bank account manager with constant balance in
excess of Eight digits. Ever since his death and up
till this time of writing , “no next of kin” or
relation of his has come forward to claim his money
with us because they are not aware of it.

Naturally, as long as late Dr. Walters” money remains
unclaimed, the bank remains richer in free funds with
his money. However, with my position and being in
charge of Bills and Exchange in the Foreign Remittance
Department of my Bank, I am in a position to cause
the payment of this money to whosoever that presents
himself as the “next of kin” or Relation Of late Dr.
Walters on private business deal basis.

Now the game-plan of the transfer and the purpose of
the writing to you exclusively having been highly
recommended as the right and the proper person to
handle this deal by a management consultant friend of
mine, who have traveled widely, including your
country, is that, I want to pull out this unclaimed
money amounting to US$15,500,000.00 {FIFTEEN MILLION,
FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS}, as you
should know that we Nigerian Civil servant does not
have any right of his to own any foreign account.
Therefore, your co-operation and assistance is needed by
just doing the
following:

 {A} Act as “next of kin” or “relation” of late Dr.
 J .Walters .

{B} Provide your bank information and location
 where you want the money remitted.

{C} Provide your direct address and private tel/fax
 numbers for effective communication.

Upon receipt of your response, a Notary Public/Attorney
will be appointed and shall have the instructions to
process and obtain
all necessary documents required by the bank to be attached
to the
claim application.
And for your co-operation and efforts, 25% of the money
will be for you
as my foreign partner, 5%for our local and international
expences that
might be incurred during the transaction, while 70% will be
for me that
will eventually visit your country for disbursement of my
funds portion
and you will also direct me on the type of business that
will be of
benefit and lucrative.

Do send your contact telephone and fax number, this will
enable me
call you and satisfactorily give you a detailed information
regarding this
business to my private email address: "mallyd@caramail.com"

Looking forward to a mutual and beneficial business
relationship.

Regards,

Mr Mally .G

Gagne une PS2 ! Envoie un SMS avec le code PS au 61166
(0,35€ Hors coût du SMS)