Dental Plans on Sat, 22 Feb 2003 20:33:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Save Up to 60% On Dental Care!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$ Contests & Offers Newsletter $$$$$$$$$$$

Get high quality dental coverage for you and
your family and save up to 60% off the regular
prices for your dental work! We feature over
84,000 combined dentist listings across America!
Use our powerful dentist search and compare the
savings each plan offers. Plus, get 3 months of
additional coverage FREE just for joining. But
wait! Join now and also get FREE Bonus Benefits
that entitle you to excellent discounts on
vision care, prescription drugs, chiropractic
treatment, and hearing devices at major stores
across the country. Simply enroll online and
download your benefit package immediately!
Get the dental coverage you deserve.

Click Here:
http://www.linkcounter.com/go.php?linkid=269945

Bringing you the best offers,