edos afen on Sat, 22 Feb 2003 17:59:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] urgent

URGENT AND EXTREMELY CONFIDENTIAL
It is with trust and confidentiality, that I make this urgent and
important business proposal to you. It gives me so much enthusiasm to write this letter to you. It is all in a view tosoliciting for assistance to enable us execute a venture of mutual
benefit.
My name is Edos Afen an employee with the Central Bank of Zimbabwe, a
senior employee, during the last political disturbance by the
Government held by president Robert Mugabe, (I and my other colleagues worked out
overUS$26,000,000,00 (Twenty Six Million,United States Dollars Only) as
over invoiced and inflated payment for election materials and the funds is
now with the security company in Holland for safe keeping.
Now that we are not sure of the future of this country, due to the cry
of sanction by world leaders in and around the world. For the brutal take
over of white people farm resident in Zimbabwe by the
Administration, and the lack of purpose in the administration, my
colleaques and I have decided to invest this funds wisely. I am
currently in the Netherlands on a short diplomatic course and my involvement in
this transaction shall be kept secret,since our civil service code of
conduct forbids us to have any private financial of this magnitude.We need a
successful transfer of the funds to a designated account.
We need the assistance of a foreign company/persons to push this money
into their accounts. You will do very well with what we have in mind.
Your share of whatever we succeed in putting into your account will be 20%
of the total sum, while 70% will be for us and 10% will be mapped out
for any expenses incurred by both parties in the process of the transfer,
we require you your willingness to assist us.
I will refrain from giving out more operational details, until I
receive your reply. Since time is of the essence to us, reply this letter
quickly so as to know what next to do, even if this letter does not meet
your approval,please inform me. There is no riskinvolved, as we have done
our homework carefully.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Edos Afen