Nydoviel on Sat, 22 Feb 2003 02:20:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] nettime-l,THIS WILL LET YOU SMILE

DEAR nettime-l@bbs.thing.net

Affordable Dental now offers affordable dental plans
to everyone... in the USA!!!

If you have been seeking an Affordable Dental Plan for you and your family, now you can buy the perfect dental plan online, at Affordable Dental Plans And best of all, you can make it effective immediately!

Plan Highlights:

    Save up to 80% on most dental procedures including oral exams, cleanings, xrays, and major savings on other work like dentures, root canals and crowns.
  • Orthodontics included for both children and adults.
  • The average family saves up to $1200 a year on dental procedures.
  • All pre-existing conditions are covered.
  • Cosmetic dentistry such as bleaching, bonding and implants are included.
  • Members may visit any participating dentist on the plan and change providers at any time.
  • Over 18.000 Participating Dentist Nation Wide
  • No Limitations, Deductibles or Claim Forms are ever needed.
  • 100% risk free money back guarantee!

Plan Cost:

  • $11.95/mo. - The average Single saves up to $600 a year on dental
  • $19.95/mo - The average family saves up to $1200 a year on dental

Plus, if you sign up now, we will include a fantastic discount program using participating providers Saving you up to 60% on Vision Care, Prescription Drugs, and Chiropractic Care! All this will be included with your plan at No Additional Cost Ever.

Visit us today and get the dental protection you need!

This message is sent in compliance with the new e-mail rules. You are provided with two ways to remove yourself off my list. So if you would prefer not to receive these messages in  the future, please Click Here. If the link is unavailable go to Take Me Off Your List. We practice responsible mailing by honoring all requests.