shailander on Sat, 22 Feb 2003 00:05:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] [publishers] Designing & Typesetting Services

Dear Sir / Madam, if you find this mail of no use to you, please forward it to the concerned person in your organization.

Thank you

Dear Sir/Madam,

Paragon Prepress Inc. has been providing design, typesetting and pre-press services to Publishers, Business Houses and, Authors since 1991. Paragon can assist you with all your Desktop Publishing needs related to design and typesetting of books, journals, manuals, catalogs, brochures etc. Our experience covers all facets of book production (we specialize in math’s, physics, chemistry & botany books). We will not only help you in cutting costs and fixed overheads but also provide you with full support in achieving tight schedules and targets.
If you have a project that you need completed, please feel free to contact us. We are just an email away. We look forward to working with you. There is always a first time so why not give us a try.
Among our international clients are 5
American Publishers, 1 Premier Organization in Washington and 1 International Agency in France and now working with an Australian Publisher.

We support IBM & Mac platforms and work with a variety of DTP software.

Range of services offered:

- Book Design / Cover Design / Catalog Design / Boucher Design

- Page Layout & Typesetting

- Technical Drawing

- Drum Scanning & OCR Scanning
- Indexing
- Electronic Print Preparation
- PDF Conversion
- File Conversion
- Data Input
- Proof Reading

- E-books

- Website design and development, web solutions, E-commerce solutions

Supported applications:

- Adobe PageMaker
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe FrameMaker
- Adobe Acrobat
- Microsoft Word
- Quark Express
- CorelDraw
Output options :
- Paper CRC (Camera Ready Copy)
- Film from Image Setter

- Post Script file for output
- PDF files needed for website uploading and direct output
- Original File of the Software used

- FTP link will be provided for heavy files

References can be had and sample file can be sent on request.

Last but not the least, high speed internet access makes it possible to provide quality Desktop Publishing services across long distances. Please visit our website for more details.
Contact us at:

PARAGON PREPRESS, INC.
Shailander Malhotra (CEO)
N-31, Kalkaji, First Floor
New Delhi-110019 INDIA
Ph.:   91-11-2622 4451, 91-11-5160 1485

Fax.: 91-11-2644 4163
Email: shailander@paragonprepress.com

Website: http://www.paragonprepress.com

NOTE: In case you are not interested, see at the bottom of this mail.

 **Since India has no anti-spamming law, we follow the US directive passed in Bill.1618 Title III by the 105th US Congress, which states that mail cannot be considered Spam if it contains contact information, which this mail does.

If you want to be removed from the mailing list send mail to UNSUBSCRIBE