jexi112 on Fri, 21 Feb 2003 14:14:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] BUSINESS PROPOSAL

FROM:MR JEAN ALEX SAMBA
TELE:+31-627-521-307
E-MAIL:jexi112@netscape.net

REF:TRANSACTION REQEST

                           BUSINESS  PROPOSAL

I am aware that it is amazing when a business proposal letter comes from someone that you do not know, nevertheless, my name is Mr. Jean Alex Samba, the eldest son of the Former Finance Minister (Dr. Alex Samba) of the Republic of Gabon, he died last year of heart problems.

I contacted you because of my need to deal with a foreign partner whom my family and I have no previous personal relationship with. Since the death of my father, my family has been subjected to all sorts of harassment and intimidation with a lot of negative reports emanating from the government and the press about my father. The government has also ensured that our bank accounts are frozen and asset seized.

It is in view of these that I seek your assistance and co-opration in the transfer of the sum of US$9.5 Million (Nine Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States dollars) being the very last hope of my family funds in my possession. I carefully packaged it and was deposited as photographic materials with a security company in South Africa where my brother-in-law was working.

My family and I have come to agreement that this money should be invested in a foreign country. We therefore need your urgent assistance to move these funds out of South Africa, If you are willing to assist us in the transfer of this funds, and your partnership is secured, then we can go in to business. All necessary document which are in my posesion will be sent to you.

Meanwhile, I have earmarked 15% of the total sum to you for providing coverage, 5% has been set aside for any expenditure that we may incurred in the course of executing the transaction and the rest 80% will be for my family members which will be invested, or you can go into partnership with us in a profitable business.

Due to the illegal seizure of our property by the government, please I will like you to keep this proposal very secret and confidential.

As I await your immediate response.

Yours sincerely,

Mr. Jean Alex Samba