zi ma on Thu, 20 Feb 2003 23:25:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] FOREIGN CO-OP.

FROM:DR.ZIMMY MABO.
AUDIT AND ACCOUNTS DEPT.
N.N.P.C. CONTRACT AWARD COMMITTE.
E-MAIL:zimma_nnpc2003@ny.com.

I am DR.ZIMMY MABO one of the Contract Award Committe
member of Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation(NNPC) and we decided to contact you to help us with the legal Transfer of US$20,000,000.00(Twenty Million United States Dollars)The amount stated above resulted from an over-invoice contract executed for the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (N.N.P.C.) for which the contractors have been fully paid. Because this money was part of the overall contract sum amounting to close to(US$500,000,000:00) that has been completed.The said amount has remained dormant and floating in our Apex Bank. Therefore we will raise supplementary documents to enable us transfer into an account that is yet to be nominated, We need a foreign partner because as civil servants the code of conduct does not allow us to operate
foreign bank accounts. Hence we solicit for your assistance we are requesting you to provide us with this help for the safekeeping of this money until our arrival in your country to collect our share and decide on investment possibilities of this money based on your advice.

For your assistance in this transaction we have unanimously agreed to offer you 25% of this money 5% will be used in settling any incidental expenses that may arise after the money is wired into your nominated bank account and the remaining amount will be for us.To enable the prompt transfer of this money, kindly send to us your most private telephone,fax numbers and details in full.we would incorporate your firm as the legal contractor that executed the contract thereby making you the legal beneficiary of the fund as all modalities have been put in place to ensure a hitch free transfer of the fund into your nominated account.your only duty in this transaction
is to act as the contractor/beneficiary of the fund.It would not take more than 7-10 working days for the transfer to be effected into your nominated account upon the receipt of your full banking details.

We look forward to hearing from you and thanking you for your anticipated co-operation and consideration in the above subject matter. Please be informed that we would appreciate the handling of this transaction in a confidential manner.

Yours sincerely.
DR.ZIMMY MABO.