integer on Thu, 20 Feb 2003 19:56:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] (no subject)

>>since the beginning of her career in Belgrade in the early 1970s, Marina Abramov
>>ic has been active in performance art as a visual art form. Her body is both her
>> subject and her medium.
>
>Marina Abramovic - v.2x + modern + child like + accessible ... not 2 mention v.unsanitary
>

>NN - if one has no direkt kontakt with machinations of parts of one's body
>other than the head one experiences more sentiments
>
>NN - simply.SUPERIOR + exasperating ... + sanitary

nonedzelesz = nn hapnd bkz ov Marina Abramovic t!pe rout!nz !n dze v.xy m9nd konta!nr
+ 4 dzat 2 hapn dze memor! modul had 2 b zmakd. + s!nsz 01 uaz a komun!zt
+ zom1 took aua! dzat red kapzul [dzatz uat men do] he dev!zd h!z oun red kapzulz

anna balint t!pd

>that is interesting

!nterezant auss! - seroton!n = !nkreazez komun!kaz!on betu!nn neuronz dusz
!nkreaz!ng dze mean!ngfulnesz ov dze velt [!nklud!ng lv+

kr!ket bod!ez = bathed !n teztozterone + !t b!ndz zeroton!n
dusz produz!ng dzat v.lvl! xy m9ndlesznesz [1d - I AM RIGHT!!!!!!

tzo ...

>>To investigate her physical and mental limits she under
>>goes extreme pain, exhaustion, danger and emotional and spiritual transformations.
>
>az 1 swa!z zuzpndd 4rom 01 u!re ...

!nter.akz!on = dze kursz ov dze louer klazez

nn - koton blend