EMMANUEL CHUKS on Thu, 20 Feb 2003 12:40:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Urgent \ Confidential Business Proposal.

37 Marina Street,
Victoria Island
Lagos.

URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL

I am highly compelled upon strict recommendation, to write you this very urgent
and confidential letter.I am the newly appointed Director General of the
Federal Ministry of Finance. I was recently in the United States of America, on the
invitation of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) to re-negotiate
payment\servicing of loan given to my country by the World Bank. While in the
United States, I made series of attempts to establish a genuine business partner
or relationship, but to no avail,therefore the reason for sending this business
proposal to you.

Now I have been recalled back to Lagos, Nigeria by the Honourable Minister of
Finance to handle urgent state matters.My colleagues and I want to transfer
several millions of United States Dollars out of the country. The amount involved is
$37,250,000.00 (Thirty Seven Million, Two Hundred a nd Fifty Thousand United
States Dollars) is an over invoiced contract executed in our Ministry. We want to
transfer this fund for our personal use due to the poor political climate in Nigeria.
Hence we need to guarantee our future somewhere else.

We top government officials are not allowed to own any foreign account. We
therefore want to use your company's account to transfer the funds. Immediately
this fund is transferred into your account, your company gets 15% of the total
amount stated while 65% will be for us in the office while 20% is set aside for
expenses.

I therefore have every hope that you will be honest and reliable in dealing with us
because we government official will not want anything that will jeopardize
our reputations. Please reply me this letter as a matter of urgency, on receiving
your reply, I shall give you my telephone number for onward communications.

Best regards,

Emmanuel ChuksDirector General
Federal Ministry of Finance.

When words aren't enough - Vodafone live! A new world of colour, sounds, picture messages and information on your mobile. Click here to find out more.