isabello7 on Thu, 20 Feb 2003 01:07:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] International Assistance

Union Bank of Nigeria
Plot 101c,
Park Street Leeki Phase 11,
V/I, Lagos Nigeria.

Dear Friend,

I write this august letter in confidence, believing
that you are a investor and you are within the capacity to handle this
project that involves the investment of large sums of money on real
estates
based on your proffesional background.

To enable me update you accordingly, I will unveil very
classified information to enable you understand the situation at hand.

I am Mallam Isa Bello, Deputy General Manager, (credit
Controls) Union bank of Nigeria,
Lagos. I got your contact from the internet.

The Proposal:A Chinese Citizen, Late Engr. Chang Young, a
Petrochemical Engineer with Eleme Petro-chemical Co.
Rivers State. Until his death in ADC plan crash in
November 2000, operated a domiciliary account with us
and had a closing balance as at the end of September
2000 amounting to $20,500,000.00 ( Twenty Million,Five
Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only), the bank
now expects a next of kin as beneficiary to no avail.
Valuable efforts have been made by Union Bank
Nigeria Plc to get in touch with any of late Chang
Young's family as beneficiary to his estates without
success.

It is because of the perceived possibility of not
being able to locate any of Late Engr. Young's next of
kin, since he had no wife or children that is known to
the bank. Consequently, the chairman and the board of
Directors are planning to declare the fund Unclaimed
and transfer it to special trust fund for purchase of
arms and ammunition for ECOMOG soldiers in sierra
Leone and Liberia zones in the East Africa
sub-regions.

In other to avert this negative development, I now
seek your permission to have you stand as next-of kin
to the estate of late Engr. Chang Young, so that the
fund $20,500,000.00 will be released and paid into
your account as beneficiary's next of kin. I will help
to arrange all documents and proves to enable us get
this fund out. I have secured from the probate
registry an order of mandamus to locate any of the
deceased beneficiary and more so, I am assuring you
that this transaction is risk free. Once the fund is
moved to your nominated account, you will be entitle
to 30%. You will be entitle to
a substantial part from my percentage, in trust for
investment (acquisition of properties). As soon as I
receive your acceptance in
principle, I will furnish you with the necessary
modalities for commencement.

Finally, I am relying in my confidence in you, having
opened up to you, if however you are not interested,
please feel free to destroy this information.

To enable us commence, I will need your;

1,Your personal telephone/fax number

Yours Faithfully,

Mallam Isa Bello