IQ - Disability Insurance Services on Wed, 19 Feb 2003 00:08:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Are You Selling DI That Returns Your Client's Premium? WE ARE!

Title: Are You Selling DI That Returns Your Client's Premium? WE ARE!
Listen to AUDIO: REAL Audio MP3 File ?
Are You Selling DI That Returns Your Client's Premium?  WE ARE!

Return of Premium Case Study
  w/o Return of Premium w/ Return of Premium
Annual Premium: $2,200.00 $3,056.00
10 Years Later
Premium Paid:
$22,000.00
  $30,560.00
- $24,448.00 Refund (*1)

  $6,112.00 Net Paid Prem
Avg. Cost Per Year
(after 10 Years)
:
$2,200.00 $611.20
Internal Rate of Return
(28% Tax Bracket)
:
0% Approx. 31.03%

The "Guaranteed" Internal Rate of Return on the ROP premium,
deposited each year for 10 years to accumulate a $24,448.00 refund,
is approximately 31.03%.

Call Today! 800-898-9641
Please fill out the form below for more information
Name:
E-mail:
Phone:
City: State:

Not Approved in all States.
(*1) Return of Premium Rider refunds 80% of total premiums paid. ($24,448.00; less claims) after 10 years - Guaranteed! You can choose not to take the 80% refund after 10 years, which will pay the full premiums due for the following 10 years (10 pay policy) and still receive an 80% refund after the 2nd 10 Year Period.