Dr. Oseyi Aineni. on Tue, 18 Feb 2003 20:31:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] URGENT ASSISTANCE.

Dear Friend,

I will start by introductions, my names are Oseyi Aineni, You might be supprise or wounder how did I get your address since you don't know me, well I got it through chamber of cmmerce and industries and I decided to contact you for assistance in relation to the following business proposal.

Based on this my spirit told me that you will not betray the trust and confidence to be reposed in you, I am the son of the Present minister of Works and Housing in nigeria.

Since my father became a minister I am his confidential /private secretary and based on my position and relationship of father and son. I was able to be in-charge of my father's personal security vault and some of his savings. Becouse of this great opportunity I was able to ditect this savings, since he has no knowledge of these particuler savings and assets worthing millions of US$, I then decided/concluded  to remove and relocate this fund to overseas country where there is good political climate for investments, so that I can investe on a profitable business.

I have through a diplomatic miss lodge or deposit the above sum of US$40.6M  with a RELIABLE SECURITY COMPANY IN EUROPE. And it is on this note that I am soliciting for your assistance to help Me receive this amount into your account as I cannot do it on my own because of  security reasons and also because of the code of conduct, which was introduced by President Olusegun Obasango to checkmate excess embezzlement and siphoning of the government and public funds to overseas country. So because of this nobody can transfer huge amount of money in the bank to another country or travel with it.

Therefore, if you can render your assistance, please indicate your interest to me through my e-mail, you should then urgently arrange your bank details and make arrangement to travel to Europe for claiming and subsequent payment of the US$40.6M into your account. As soon as I hear from you, I can  then proceed to also move to your country. Based on your anticipated efforts and contributions I have two options (1) I have resolved to give 15%  commission to you and the remaining 85%  will be for my business esterblishement and (2) If you will like to be my business partner.

It will be my pleasure to be able to co-operate with you on terms that you may wish, also note that your presence in Europe will be just for 2-3 days to execute payment into your account. And please reach Me as soon as you received this e-mail message.

Thanks And Remain Blessed.

Best Regards,

OSEYI  AINENI.