kcsavimbi on Tue, 18 Feb 2003 13:43:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] K.S.Savimbi

From: K.S.Savimbi

This letter may come to you as a surprise due to the
fact that we have not yet met. The message could be
strange but real if you pay some attention to it. I
could have notified you about it at least for the sake
of your integrity. Please accept my sincere apologies.
In bringing this message of goodwill to you, I have to
say that I have no intentions of causing you any
pains.

I am Mr. K.S.Savimbi, son of the late rebel leader
Jonas Savimbi of Angola who was killed on the 22nd of
Febuary 2002 . I managed to get your contact details
through the internet myself Time is of the importance
and I was desperately looking for a person to assist
me in this confidential business.

My late father, Jonas Savimbi was able to deposit a
large sum of money in different banks in Europe My
father is presently dead, and the movement of his
family members (including me) is restricted. We are
forbidden to either travel abroad or out of our
localities. Presently our movement are monitored.
Right now there is a rush for all my Father's wealth
but home and Abroad by the Government who are claiming that
most of the wealth was got by Arms smuggling and therefore
illegal and by my father,s extended family and relations.

You can know more about my father by checking his profile at
URL below: WWW.kwacha.com/edoc2.htm

His wealth has been estimated to be $500 million to over
$1 billion and being close to my father I happen to be in
possesion of documents and information of some of the wealth.
Approx. $250 million and only my trusted mother knows that
I have this information.

Presently, the US$30,000,000.00 (Thirty Million usd
Dollars) cash my father transfered to Europe before his
death is deposited with some security firms in Europe and Africa.
Before you can get access to it I have to give you the
password I am therefore soliciting your help to travel
to Europe to recieve this money and transfer
into your account before my government get wind of
this fund .You know my father was a rebel leader in
Angola before his death My reason for doing this is
because it will be difficult for the Angolan government
to trace my father's money to an individual's account,
especially when such an individual has no relationship ,
I decided to keep that money for my family use.
At present the money is kept in a Security Company in
Amsterdam,Netherland.

I am currently and temporarily living in London
with my family for my refugee status.I intend to
communication with you as regards this transaction
on a satelite phone to avoid intervention by anybody.

Moreover, the political climate in London at the
moment being so sensitive and unstable as a refugee.With this
password and information and I will send you a
power of attorney to the security firm, When you
are ready I will give you the information needed
before you can get access to the fund you will then
proceed to Amsterdam,Netherland, where the US$30,000,000.00
will be given to you as payment.

PLEASE YOUR CONFIDENTIALITY IN THIS
TRANSACTION IS HIGHLY REQUIRED.

Yours sincerely,