kevin appete on Tue, 18 Feb 2003 11:35:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] please help out

Dear,

It is my humble pleasure to write this letter irrespective
of the fact that you do not know me. However, I came to
know of you in my private search for a reliable and
trustworthy person that can handle a confidential
transaction of this nature in respect of this, I got your
contact through an uprooted search on the internet. Though
I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make any
one apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that
all will be well at the end of the day.

I am Apette Kevin, the son of late Mr John Apette of Sierra
Leone who was killed by the Sierra Leone's rebel forces on
the 24th of December,1999 in my country Sierra Leone.

When he was still alive, he deposited one trunk box
containing the sum of USD$10 million dollars in cash (Ten
Million dollars). with a private security and safe deposit
company here in Abidjan Cote d’Ivoire. This money was
made from the sell of Gold and Diamond by my mother and she
have already decided to use this money for future
investment of the family.

Recently, I rushed down to Abidjan after being able to
locate where my late father kept the depository Agreement
made between himself and the security company. I have
confirmed from the security company that the consignment is
in their custody, when I demanded for the release of the
consignment to me in my capacity of being the daughter of
Mr Apette, the depositor of the consignment, I was told
that
in the absence of my father, the only person that can
demand for the release of the consignment is my late
father’s foreign partner on whose behalf the consignment
was deposited.

Meanwhile, my father have instructed me that in the case of
his death, that I should look for a trusted foreigner who
can assist me to move out this money from Côte d’Ivoire
immediately for investment .

Based on this , I solicit for your assistance to transfer
this fund into your Account, but I will demand for the
following requirement:

(1) Could you provide for me a safe Bank Account where
this fund will be transferred to in your country after
retrieving the box containing the money from the custody of
the security company.

(2) Could you be able to introduce me to a profitable
business venture that would not require much technical
expertise in your country where part of this fund will be
invested?

I am a Christian and I will please, want you to handle
this transaction based on the trust I have established on
you.

For your assistance in this transaction, I have decided to
compensate you with 10 percent of the total amount at the
end of this business.

The security of this business is very important to me and
as such, I would like you to keep this business very
confidential.

I shall expect an early response from you.
Thank you and God bless.

Yours sincerely,
Kevin Apette
Gagne une PS2 ! Envoie un SMS avec le code PS au 61166
(0,35€ Hors coût du SMS)