MEGA LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL. on Mon, 17 Feb 2003 14:31:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] FINAL WINNING NOTIFICATIONS!

MEGA LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL.
FROM: INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION/PRIZE AWARD DEPT.

REF: OGS/2311786008/01
BATCH: 14/011/IPD /NL
RE: WINNING NOTIFICATION / FINAL NOTICE

Sir/Madam

We are pleased to inform you of the result of
the Lottery Winners International programs held on the
17th of Febuary 2003. Your e-mail address attached to
ticket number 20511465886-629 with serial number
3772-99 drew lucky numbers 7-14-17-23-31-22, which
consequently won in the 2nd category, you have
therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of
1,000,000.00 Euro. (One Million Euro)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that
you keep your winning information confidential until
your claims has been processed and your money
Remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol
to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of
this program by some participants.
All participants were selected through a computer
ballot system drawn from over 100,000 company and
50,000,000 individual email addresses and names from
all over the world. This promotional program takes
place every three-year. We hope with part of your winning
you will take part in our end of year 50 million Euro
International lottery. To file for your claim, please
contact our fiducially agent Dr. RICHARDS MEYER. Of the,
 WESTHERN   ATLANTIC CONSULTANCY
TEL: +31-630-555-940.
FAX: +31-645 234 989.
Email: dr.richardsmeyer@consultant.com
Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than
31st of March 2003. After this date all unclaimed
funds will be included in the next stake. Please note
in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications
please remember to quote your reference number and
batch numbers in all correspondence. Furthermore,
should there be any change of address do inform our
agent as soon as possible.

Congratulations once more from our members of staff
and thank you for being part of our promotional program.

Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically
disqualified.

Sincerely yours,

Mrs. Jennifer Van Bosch
Lottery Coordinator.