Heiko Recktenwald on Mon, 17 Feb 2003 11:30:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> heiko's hiccups :-)

I am starting to understand Philips "stategy", well, IMHO he went through
the august halls of ZKM without looking at other pieces than his own.

> unmovie was a database based structure, but what I remeber from that day
> was kind of an inflation of the use of this word. CD-Roms, collections of
> pictures, a "database"?

Did I say unmovie was a CD-Rom? I called unmovie a "database", without
the quotes, in contrast to other works. What do you want more?

That I wasnt so much convinced of unmovie is another topic, wrote about
that in another mail. Pathetic algorithms...isnt that a contradictio in
adjectu?

Anyway, it was a nice day in Karlsruhe, with the group etcppp, people.

Cheers,

H.