Darrell Singer on Mon, 17 Feb 2003 03:32:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Re:[1]No computer is COMPLETE without this program.

*NEW-Special Package Deal!*
Mcafee virus scan package.

ATTN: This is a MUST for ALL Computer Users!!!

This Software Will:
- Protect your computer from unwanted and hazardous viruses
- Help secure your private & valuable information

YOURS for Only $39.99! (Includes **FREE** Shipping TOO!)

  • New! Limited Time Offer: Order 2 of Any Items & Get One FREE!

    Don't fall prey to destructive viruses or hackers!
    Protect your computer and your valuable information!

    CLICK HERE to Order Yours NOW!

    ------------
    Opt-Out Instructions:
    We are strongly against sending unsolicited emails to those
    who do not wish to receive our special mailings. You have opted
    in to one or more of our affiliate sites requesting to be notified
    of any special offers we may run from time to time. We also have
    attained the services of an independent 3rd party to overlook list
    management and removal services. This is NOT unsolicited email.
    If you do not wish to receive further mailings, please visit the
    link below be removed from the list. Please accept our apologies
    if you have been sent this email in error. We honor all removal
    requests. Submit your remove request at:

    http://www.glblsoftware.com/mvsremove