steve30us@libero.it on Sat, 15 Feb 2003 13:27:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] IMPORTANT MAIL FROM STEVENS

Good day,

It is my humble pleasure to write this letter irrespective of the fact
that you do not know me. However, I came to know of you in my private
search for a reliable and trustworthy person that can handle a
confidential transaction of this nature in respect of this, I got your
contact through an uprooted search on the internet. Though I know that
a transaction of this magnitude will make any one apprehensive and
worried, but I am assuring you that all will be well at the end of the
day
I am Stevens Bangura, son of late Mr John Bangura of Sierra Leone who
was killed by the Sierra Leone's rebel forces on the 24th of
December,1999 in my country Sierra Leone.
When he was still alive, he deposited one trunk box containing the sum
of USD$10 million dollars in cash (Ten Million dollars). with a private
security and safe deposit company here in Abidjan Cote d´Ivoire. This
money was made from the sell of Gold and Diamond by my mother and she
have already decided to use this money for future investment of the
family.
Recently, I rushed down to Abidjan after being able to locate where my
late father kept the depository Agreement made between himself and the
security company. I have confirmed from the security company that the
consignment is in their custody, when I demanded for the release of the
consignment to me in my capacity of being the son of Mr Bangura,
the depositor of the consignment, I was told that in the absence of my
father, the only person that can demand for the release of the
consignment is my late father´s foreign partner on whose behalf the
consignment was deposited.
Meanwhile, my father have instructed me that in the case of his death,
that I should look for a trusted foreigner who can assist me to move
out this money from Côte d´Ivoire immediately for investment .

Based on this , I solicit for your assistance to transfer this fund
into your Account, but I will demand for the following requirement:

(1) Could you provide for me a safe Ba
try after retrieving the
box containing the money from the custody of the security company.

(2) Could you be able to introduce me to a profitable business venture
that would not require much technical expertise in your country where
part of this fund will be invested?

I am a Christian and I will please, want you to handle this
transaction based on the trust I have established on you.
For your assistance in this transaction, I have decided to compensate
you with 10 percent of the total amount at the end of this business.
The security of this business is very important to me and as such, I
would like you to keep this business very confidential.
I shall expect an early response from you.
Thank you and God bless.

Yours sincerely,
Stevens Bangura