kevin kamara on Sat, 15 Feb 2003 12:47:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] LET US WORK TOGETHER

FROM THE DESK OF MR. KEVIN KAMARA.
FILE AND COMPUTER DEPT,
BANK OF AFRICA -BOA IN
COTE D' IVOIRE WEST AFRICA.

ATTN:

I am the director of file and computer department,in
BANK OF AFRICA(BOA).I am writing to you on my believe of
your reliability and compitency to champion this business
opportunity.
In my department we discovered an abandoned sum of $
12.5m US dollars in an account that belongs to one of
our foreign customers who died along with his entire
family in November 1999 in a plane crash.
Since we got information about his death, we have been
expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his
money because we cannot release it unless somebody
applies for it as next of kin or relation to the
deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines but
unfortunately we learnt that all his supposed next of
kin or relation died alongside with him at the plane
crash leaving nobody behind for the claim.
It is therefore upon this discovery that I and other
officials in my department now decided to make this
business proposal to you and release the money to you
as the next of kin or relation to the deceased for
safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is
coming for it and we don't want this money to go into
the Bank treasury as unclaimed Bill.
The Banking law and guideline here stipulates that if
such money remained unclaimed after four years, the
money will be transferred into the Bank treasury as
unclaimed fund.
The request of foreigner as next of kin in this
business is occasioned by the fact that the customer
was a foreigner and we can not do this business on our own
because we are not allowed to operate a foreign account.
We have agreed that 30 % of this money will be for you as
foreign partner, in respect to the provision of a foreign
account. 10 %will be set aside for expenses incurred during
the business and 60% would be for me and my colleagues.
There after I and my colleagues will visit your country for
disbursement according to the percentage indicated.
Therefore to enable the immediate transfer of this fund to
you as arranged, you must apply first to the bank as
relations or next of kin to the deceased indicating
your bank name, your bank account number, your private
telephone and fax number for easy and effective
communication and location where the money will be
Remitted .
Upon receipt of your reply, I will send to you by fax
or email the text of the application. I will not fail
to bring to your notice that this transaction is hitch
free and that you should not entertain any atom of
fear as all required arrangements have been made for
the transfer .You should contact me as soon as you
receive this letter.

Expecting to hear from you soonest.

Yours faithfully,

MR. KEVIN KAMARA.
Gagne une PS2 ! Envoie un SMS avec le code PS au 61166
(0,35€ Hors coût du SMS)