IQ - Transamerica on Sat, 15 Feb 2003 01:51:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] You're Invited to Target: GROWTH!

Title: You're Invited to Target: GROWTH!
You're invited to target: GROWTH
Free CE Seminars!

Don't miss this opportunity to learn — and earn.

Each Target: Growth! seminar is full of valuable new sales concepts and unique business opportunities to help you succeed. Best of all, these courses are available to you at no charge!

Sponsored by Transamerica Occidental Life Insurance Company, these continuing education courses have been developed specifically for high-level producers like you, and are taking place nationwide.

Just click here to make your reservation today!

OL 1318 1202